Thread: Lego in open beta

Default Lego in open beta

Teh lego game is now in open beta, so be sure to go see where Funcom is putting all your subscription dollars rather than Conan. Also, check out the layout of the forums, they are nigh unreadable.

I want FC to cease all development on their other games and pour every single money they make into Lego, just to spite curmudgeons like you.

maybr it will be huge success , i mean the setting and everything looks nice , i would play it . If it wasnt a lego game ^^
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    I want FC to cease all development on their other games and pour every single money they make into Lego, just to spite curmudgeons like you.
    they already have i thought...

Nah, they're doing all kinds of stuff on testlive.

I wonder what "synergy" AoC players will get to AoC from the shared resources and more efficient smaller team now.

I rather liked the pumpkin boss last halloween, but not so sure about a legonized thoth amun.

I'm hoping they have fatalities. I just looked through some of their figures and centurion looks primed to perform a pole guard fatality on the plumber.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

Not my cup of tea.

Might be worth playing on my phone occasionally if I'm stuck somewhere w/ nothing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    You should all be hoping it makes a s**t tonne of cash. None of funcoms games doing well aint gonna help aoc.
    Exactly.

You should all be hoping it makes a s**t tonne of cash. None of funcoms games doing well aint gonna help aoc.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.