Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone else sick of repeating Flame/Vortex/Palace?

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    we also do mainly flame / vortex / palace , this is because you get fast tokens , at least thats what you think .
    We often have to pick one or 2 randoms from global and if its a rogue even reliquary and palace is a big pain , sometimes it is taking more than one hour.

and yes im tired of it . so i started to make tactic explaining script for proper dungeons
    In the time you do a mona palace run you can do yag loop. In fact you can do a yag before mona/palace is off cooldown. I know this as i used to do it all the time.
    This does 2 things. 1 it breaks the monotony and 2 if gives you a chance for your legs,combo books, and other gear depending on class.
    Yag is also great fun.
    So next time after you finish your mona do a yag.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    20-30% of players can get enough relics/signs/other things and never step into other dungeons. They just lazy and don't want any risk. Or they too afraid. Or they don't have enough time to try other tactics and don't have enough faith into pick-up players. Any MMO have pug-friendly dungeons for newbies.
    You should be glad that AoC/Funcom dungeons are hard. Most MMOs have easy dungeons that are complete cakewalks, especially if you have raid gear. Hint - there is a strong correlation between challenge and fun.

Also, AoC has pug-friendly dungeons for newbies. They're called NMs, but nobody ever does them because it's so easy to get carried through flame/vortex/palace/KK HM, even on an offline-lvl'd character.

There was always three tiers of difficulty levels in Kithan AoC. There's nothing wrong at flame/vortex/palace hm being easy on the paper cause it's actually a tiers 1 dungeon. What was wrong was Pagoda (t1) being harder than most t2/t3 dungeons. Hopefully, it was fixed a bit in the kithaï nerf patch 3 y ago (oh, already 3 years ? Damn, Expansion is so old...)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylis View Post
    In the time you do a mona palace run you can do yag loop. In fact you can do a yag before mona/palace is off cooldown. I know this as i used to do it all the time.
    This does 2 things. 1 it breaks the monotony and 2 if gives you a chance for your legs,combo books, and other gear depending on class.
    Yag is also great fun.
    So next time after you finish your mona do a yag.
    yes but i play on fury and its full of horrible PVErs . I dont dare doing a KK run or unchained dungeon with a pug when already Mona/Palace is a big pain.
    however , whenever there are enough people from guild online or some other reliable players i try to get a group for a proper dungeon , but in summer everything is a bit slower
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    yes but i play on fury and its full of horrible PVErs . I dont dare doing a KK run or unchained dungeon with a pug when already Mona/Palace is a big pain.
    however , whenever there are enough people from guild online or some other reliable players i try to get a group for a proper dungeon , but in summer everything is a bit slower
    Well due to the pop on fury i can see this being a bit of a problem. I guess the best you can do is try pugging 1 or 2 spots on a few harder dungeons and slowly build up a group of non fail pve'rs.
    I play on crom and this is what we had to do with some of the unchained dungeons as a few are considerably harder than most of the k6.
    Now we have a list of reliable people to call on.
    Other option is to transfer. I play with a few who have transfered over. They are not to bad for pvpers lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aylis View Post
    Well due to the pop on fury i can see this being a bit of a problem. I guess the best you can do is try pugging 1 or 2 spots on a few harder dungeons and slowly build up a group of non fail pve'rs.
    I play on crom and this is what we had to do with some of the unchained dungeons as a few are considerably harder than most of the k6.
    Now we have a list of reliable people to call on.
    Other option is to transfer. I play with a few who have transfered over. They are not to bad for pvpers lol
    no i wouldnt transfer to crom , i still prefer fury . I had 2 lvl80s on crom but have just deleted one because it was more or less a wasted character slot
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Nowadays on fury, if our group's rogue hit FH in flame , we gather around the fire and bearhug eachother to celebrate
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*