Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice for returning BS

Quote Originally Posted by Divineray View Post
    Hey, all. I've been reading all bunch of guides (thank you, cins!) & anything really since I started up the game about two weeks ago after being away for nearly three years.

There's still clarification on one point in particular I would like if anyone wouldn't mind helping. I just want to make sure I am pulling my weight and busting out some hardcore dps while I am grouping.

I read on one of the guides that we should start our combo pre-steps to the left of the mob and execute the combo finisher on the mobs back. Why not just stay at the mob's back entirely if staying there negates their shields? Any elaboration on this point would be greatly appreciated, because it has me scratching my thick skull.

Beyond that, I am going for full tiger set & wolves mace. That seems to be recommended as the go-to set. I am almost finished getting the armor set. I just need the blunt and a few more minor pieces. I am probably going to grab the Scarlet Circle cape.

That's where I am at right now. Thank you!
    I address shield quite thoroughly in my bear smash guide. Just look at the sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by llathander View Post
    I address shield quite thoroughly in my bear smash guide. Just look at the sticky.
    I went over it a couple times. It was actually the reason I created this thread; there were certain parts of it I didn't really understand fully. Like, standing at the mobs left for the pre-steps of certain combos. I am pretty sure I understand it now though lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123