Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bar potion in Mini games

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    The problem with pots is funcom never gave us level 80 versions of daggamalts so we have essentially been using level 60 pots which doesn't make much sense if you're level 80. And sure there are gold pots but who honestly spends that much gold on a potion..

Give the masses reasonably priced level 80 pots and ffs fix the big heals of the three classes it's pitiful.
    It's not just not having lvl 80 pots, it's also big heals were not properly scaled with the hp increase everyone got 5 yrs or so ago.

Back then, when people had 4k hp, a big heal was a big deal, nowdays it barely bumps a health bar with tanks rolling 15k+ hp.

Maybe it is just some special potions that are inbalanced. No reason to bar potions in general from minis, imo.

Should be easier to fix op potions and adress the existing heal values as poster above said. Maybe also consider making heal rating matter more with standard heals, too?

How about just certain pots like blue pots ? Alos Agree with the big heal, it really doesn't heal a whole lot..

I just think it be fun to see players have to play there class to the top of their ability without relying on pots.

If someone can just click a gold pot , which is better then my ToS heal, it makes the mini game a lot more linear.
    Last edited by Utogi; 18th August 2014 at 21:15.

Cmon mate first get some skills and than try to balance stuff around and give suggestions.
    Dont take this as insult because i dont have anything against bad players as long as they try and give their best, but you first need to raise lvl of your game significantly before starting this kind of threads. Until then play your char and have fun.
    Just little screenie from today mini
    http://www.truimagz.com/host/viroku/...picture056.png
    Last edited by viroku; 18th August 2014 at 21:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    It's not just not having lvl 80 pots, it's also big heals were not properly scaled with the hp increase everyone got 5 yrs or so ago.

Back then, when people had 4k hp, a big heal was a big deal, nowdays it barely bumps a health bar with tanks rolling 15k+ hp.
    This......basically healers heals are just there to negate DoTs.....with +health pools and crit/crit damage introduced heals don't do a hell of a lot anymore (especially when 2 or more are on another teammate "where was my big heal you noob?" yeah like my 1800 one time will negate the 2000+ dps you are taking from the 3 enemies.

Better to cc and lock down the opposition these days and just make sure HoTs are running as an afterthought so you don't get called bad.

Senario 1

I see a 3v1 in a mini.....I run over....blue, green, then big heal (doesn't make his health bar move at all really) to help my teammate....he goes down in a blaze of glory still and then so do I

Senario 2

I see a 3v1 in a mini.....I run over and cc lock 2 of them...then run hoping teammate has sense to follow and escape.....he goes down in a blaze of glory and then I get tell "not one heal....stupid useless %&*%$&*"

Who is stupid???
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 18th August 2014 at 21:57.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    This......basically healers heals are just there to negate DoTs.....with +health pools and crit/crit damage introduced heals don't do a hell of a lot anymore (especially when 2 or more are on another teammate "where was my big heal you noob?" yeah like my 1800 one time will negate the 2000+ dps you are taking from the 3 enemies.

Better to cc and lock down the opposition these days and just make sure HoTs are running as an afterthought so you don't get called bad.
    i agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post

Senario 1

I see a 3v1 in a mini.....I run over....blue, green, then big heal (doesn't make his health bar move at all really) to help my teammate....he goes down in a blaze of glory still and then so do I

Senario 2

I see a 3v1 in a mini.....I run over and cc lock 2 of them...then run hoping teammate has sense to follow and escape.....he goes down in a blaze of glory and then I get tell "not one heal....stupid useless %&*%$&*"

Who is stupid???
    this as well /agree

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post

Exactly what I was Thinking about..since damage from combos and spells is like 2500-3000-4000-5000k...They should make big heals like that...Exactly like the damage u take..u throw a big heal and u barely heal like 1000Hp..Its like healers cant heal nobody even themselves.When 2-3 people are focusing fire on u..U take like 7-8-9000 dmage at least..and u die in 2-3 seconds.
    Unless if u a tank..
    U die in 7-8 seconds or u manage to run away...So why not throw a big heal when u are about to die..and heal like 5000of ur Hp..
    That's not a bad concept.I mean u might save urself or u might not..But still I think that is a very logical idea..and it needs to be implemented..U have combos and spells which deal like even 6000 damage..Give healers a new big heal..which heals like 5000Hp..makes perfect sense..!!!
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

And how you will kill people if 2 healers can keep every clothie alive when it is focused? Try to imagine what tanks will do with 2 healers? Its not enogh for you that they do 20+ kills and you want tanks will go up for 50+ kills?

I am happy with current situation about heal. AoC is not about healbots, it is about how to use your brain to be most helpful and learn to support and combine heals and cc. Not mindlessly spam HEAL BUTTON.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast