Thread: Steam Features

Default Steam Features

Hello all,

Just came back after a 2 & 1/2 year hiatus. It's nice to be back. Just trying to get back into the thick of things. Loving the game as always.

I am currently playing Age of Conan on Steam and was just wondering if there were any plans to add a few more Steam features. I know these are just fluff features, but they would be nice to have.

Currently, and this is the most obvious, there's no picture for AoC when looking at what you've been playing recently. Check out the image below.

http://i62.tinypic.com/rje35h.png

This is the first time I've encountered a no-image icon for a game.

Two other features would be trading cards & achievements. Yes, again both fluff features but I love collecting cards & would be delighted to collect the badge for AoC. To those that are unaware, this would also enable you to collect AoC backgrounds for your Steam client & icons. TSH world currently has them so I know Funcom has experience with making them.

Any response would be awesome.

Cheers.

I totaly agree. AoC on steam could use more love. Also I noticed that AoC official group is missing an icon.

Next thing I noticed is that AoC has some issues with steam overlay in game. When this option is enabled AoC (at least for me) is constantly crashing after a few minutes. But I guess its too much to ask some dev to look at it.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Moved to the relevant forum. You should ask Valve about that
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Moved to the relevant forum. You should ask Valve about that
    Starts with Funcom....
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I am quite certain that Funcom can't do anything to Steam-related bugs and features.

If that's not the case, then someone lied to us about Funcom 's financial state
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    I am quite certain that Funcom can't do anything to Steam-related bugs and features.
    Well, it depends on the feature. For achievements & trading cards, those would have to be made by Funcom. For the unavailable image, I am not sure but I am certain that's the easiest thing so fix.

The Steam overlay seems to be working fine for me so far. I am also able to upload screenshots to Steam Cloud which is nice.

I know these are just small things but a lot of people like these little extras.