Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ToS thoughts : idea discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    I dropped Idol of set and started using Curse of Set, this seems to be working better then -1500 element debuff , so far. It did't seem the team buff from idol was doing a whole lot either..
    The totem alone kinda sucks... But with the debuff it hits hard enough to negate one type of heal they are receiving. Add SF and Aura with that to pulse damage and call lightning to really pump the damage... More so with certain specs. You also have SC running which adds a tick, elemental and magic increase for you.

When you think of a spell or ability think about how to can use it in addition to the other spells and abilities not just alone. Now when you fully spec totem, I don't personally, it will increase damage based on the affected friendly targets nearby and pulse on a timer and when SF pulses as well.

Focus on casting SF, debuff and Aura in combat... Focus on kiting and bursting damage, and cc control. Remember when you need to heal, you have an instant heal and pots. With lightning cast you have two instant heals. When you get this start going work on adding Aura in the mix, using call lightning to increase damage and a bigger rotation.

When you push into combat, with your rotation, use your static blood and elemental protection or bubble ahead of time and when you get better add your cc immunity so you can use it as an offensive tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjames215 View Post

Focus on casting SF, debuff and Aura in combat... Focus on kiting and bursting damage, and cc control. Remember when you need to heal, you have an instant heal and pots. With lightning cast you have two instant heals. When you get this start going work on adding Aura in the mix, using call lightning to increase damage and a bigger rotation.

When you push into combat, with your rotation, use your static blood and elemental protection or bubble ahead of time and when you get better add your cc immunity so you can use it as an offensive tool.
    Starting to get it a bit more, thanl all the positive people for their feedback it has helped me a great deal !

Why is the left wing of "Lightning" taboo?
    I'm level 55 and find it very usefull.

Quote Originally Posted by itoewa View Post
    Why is the left wing of "Lightning" taboo?
    I'm level 55 and find it very usefull.
    Its not. But if you goes duels you better avoid kb:s and whats not easy. A completley different playstyle and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    I dropped Idol of set and started using Curse of Set, this seems to be working better then -1500 element debuff , so far. It did't seem the team buff from idol was doing a whole lot either..
    question is why were you not using curse of set all the time anyways?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345