Thread: Line of Sight For ALL

Default Line of Sight For ALL

Rangers skills aren't breaking when Los is reached. This is getting to the point of getting shot through walls and other obsicles.]

If a casters spell is cancelled immediatley after a player runs around an obsticle, it should be that way for ALL classes.

I belive rangers combos are made the same way as melee hits. To fix this would require alot of effort that could probably cause problems for melee's.
    Boyscout bearshaman

melee DOES need fixed cause getting hit 40 feet away is bull crap...

If it was implemented for all I'd accept it.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    Rangers skills aren't breaking when Los is reached. This is getting to the point of getting shot through walls and other obsicles.]

If a casters spell is cancelled immediatley after a player runs around an obsticle, it should be that way for ALL classes.
    Rangers LOS breaks around corners and obstacles. Its been like that for a long time now.

Ranger cant shoot through obstacles or corners, now you are just making stuff up, or maybe have serious latency issues.

melee DOES need fixed cause getting hit 40 feet away is bull crap...
    Melees hit from 40 feet away because they cant move while performing a combo and making them move would probably require redoing like half of the combo animations in the game, so aint gonna happen chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    Melees hit from 40 feet away because they cant move while performing a combo and making them move would probably require redoing like half of the combo animations in the game, so aint gonna happen chief.
    I see people moving during combos in minis, its cheat but still happens
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    If it was implemented for all I'd accept it.
    Me too.
    Sadly with current funcom team, the current engine and current server location it will be a hell to play, unless they change the amount of moldings and instants.

Also, they had a chance to fix it with comboskip revamp. Instead we still have 5s animation combos from barbs doing 5 or 6 damage pulses while standing still. Why not strengthen the combo steps and reduce the dependancy on finishers?
    It would not only make combat really more skillfull, but also allow for fairer synchronizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Me too.
    Sadly with current funcom team, the current engine and current server location it will be a hell to play, unless they change the amount of moldings and instants.

Also, they had a chance to fix it with comboskip revamp. Instead we still have 5s animation combos from barbs doing 5 or 6 damage pulses while standing still. Why not strengthen the combo steps and reduce the dependancy on finishers?
    It would not only make combat really more skillfull, but also allow for fairer synchronizing.
    It would also reduce the amount of melee pre loading miss hits and then unloading the finisher as the only part of a combo that hits the target and they get a ton of damage from only making contact once.
    If the damage was spread almost evenly with the finisher slightly higher it would make those average/less skillful melee having to learn to fight better. The skilled players it wouldn't effect too much as most of the good ones land more then they miss in the combo steps
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might