Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Default Transfers

I know Funcom will read but not reply to this thread, but i want to ask what the Rage players that are left are asking in global daily , Funcom we Pay you a monthly fee to play a MMO , your server rage is dead, can not support one mini at prime time has zero open world pvp and zero pve, Why can you just not let us transfer, Yes i know everyone thinks everyone exploits here, simple just don't let anyone bring anything with them on the transfers, no gold, no mats , no weapons no anything just the armors on their backs and their weapons, i want of this damn dead server and so do the few others whos sub you are happy to take without providing us the transfers we seek, I worked hard on my Main toon to get to nearly PvP 9, and i want to play it on servers where there is people and that stuff actually happens...

As long as no shards (maybe a shard or 2, who cares?), ingots, T3 crafted weapons, and say 10 gold max, they should be able to transfer.

Really depressing to hear this honestly.. 10g and no resources+ingots would be a good idea..
    Boyscout bearshaman

The state of the server is very bad, we have people who are so desperate to get off this server they petition GM's with no answers, so many people would return and add subs to their game and revenue to funcom if they could just leave the server, I myself have 2 accounts here that are subbed and like many others feel its time to cut ties with funcom as they clearly have cut ties with us.

What i don't understand is why it is so hard for them to allow us to transfer, i would happily lose everything minus my armors and pvp weapons to move server.

One player i know petitioned a GM and his answer to the player was, you have to think of Rage as an Island from the rest of the game, we used to have transfers from here, i myself moved a guardian to Crom years ago when the server first died for the US player base , so its not like they can not do it, just filter the stuff some players would try to get off of Rage

I so want to get my toons off the server. I can care less about gold and mats. I just want to keep my weapons and gear pvp/pve that i got legitimately and get off the server period. At one time there was pve on that sever and we did a lot of 6 mans a less than a year ago. now we can barley do anything. I can spend an hour in a zone and not see another player. let us get our toons to a popular server please..

I have taken this to the Testlive forums, hopefully some Dev will read and reply to this issue , 3 80's online right now at 4.43 pm mst

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=59726

Default WE need solution

I spent alot of time and money Building my toon in rage for nothing.
    server is dead and i feel sorry for the ppl who starting new toons there.
    No MINIS
    No PVP
    No PVE

Please give us trasnfere. i just want my toon that i leveled..equiped..we dont need gold..resources..anything.

we are not enjoying the game content!!!

i hope FUNCOM pays attention on this.

https://imageshack.com/i/pa70ZotJj

nuff said.
    My poor conq never made it to pvp 10

This should answer it all. You guys made Characters on a the blood and glory rule set. There is a link to the rule set and this is part of them as well. If you look at the forum link to Rage, right under it, it says Blood and glory rule set.

So sorry to say guys this server doesn't not get the option to transfer to Fury or Crom

The idea for this server type, which we shall call the 'Blood and Glory' servers for now, is to provide a more 'old school' PVP environment. This will be a server where your reputation and skill will mean something, and surviving will require you to keep your wits about you, and make good friends. It will, in effect, be intentionally uncompromising. This will very much be a 'live by the sword, die by the sword' type of server.

The specifics of the rule set are:
    This will be a fresh start server, no transfers.
    You will only be allowed one character on this server. Your reputation will mean something on this server!
    There will be no guards on this server. Your only protection from other players will be your allies, and your own wits and skills.
    No Offline levels will be useable, all levels must be earned the hard way!
    The Shrines of Bori feature is disabled on this server, so teams can't allow their friends to progress under their protection as they can on the regular servers.
    Diminishing returns has been adjusted slightly, allowing for more exp from PVP kills on this server.
    There will be an option for team vs team mini-game matches through a new queue option that is designed to let organized teams pit their wits against other organised teams for bragging rights.
    PVP is opened up again in White Sands isle and the Underhalls so that the PVP experience exists in some of the starting areas as well.
    There will be a limited form of player looting. One random non-No Drop item from your inventory will be left behind as loot when you die to another player. There will also be some items 'generated' that players will drop, just as you see when killing an NPC.
    The previous Battlekeep rewards will be adjusted.

It is also worth noting that the last three changes listed there may also be considered for the live servers as they are more balance related, and will benefit those who like their PVP on the regular servers as well

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/the_b...ry_pvp_ruleset
    Last edited by Kellisia; 17th August 2014 at 08:14.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast