Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You need to fix basic things

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    Well, I no longer have the issue.

But, suit yourself. Don't use it. I'll just be over here having no issues with it and enjoying the game
    Indeed. Ive installed the Requiem Nex Combat Monitor and Ikaros UI.
    Nice tweaks/addons which improves the game expirience.

imho.

But, suit yourself. Don't use it. I'll just be over here having no issues with it and enjoying the game
    The truly sad, and somewhat disturbing, part of all this is if it is so easy for some random player with IT skills to create a work-a-round to fix Funcom's bugs, why won't funcom do it for real?

I'll be honest, I get tempted to come back and play the game but then I am reminded why I left when reading threads like this.

Too many bugs. Too many broken features. Too many missing features. Too little fresh content.

I never said don't use it. I just stated the fact that it is not a fix. It is a workaround for an issue that Funcom either can not or will not address.

Yes, it's a workaround. It worked as long as it can, but it don't work anymore. And even when it still worked, the issue reappears magically after some days/weeks.

I'm still stuck with this bug retyping my pw since 18 months or rechanging settings. It's really a shame they can't fix this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12