Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No way to get better except feed.

Thanks for all the replies guys.

I think the ultimate solution is just using an alt in a dead guild that happens to have the cultural retreat in order to get people in to duel. It's a bit wonky compared to the ease of Khemi arena, but at the moment it's the best we've got.

I agree that the less PvP experience people have, the more fun it can be. I remember duels used to be so fun when all of us dueling had no idea what we were doing. But once one person comes in who's miles better than the rest, the dueling can get really frustrating for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Tsss you've just never played with some nice PvPers
    ... and was lucky enough to find PvErs that didn't stop after a few minuts because "this made no sense!"
    Since I've been in your guild I've had the fun of playing with some nice PvPers, but I think you know what I was getting at.
    By the way...where the hell are you these days? Haven't seen you for quite a while.

I think they are wanting a "simple" way to practice pvp. Having to do "work-arounds" just to play the game is a major pain in the ass!
    1st, guild renown is broken with no fix in sight, so if you aren't high enough in renown then you are screwed for good in that department. Also, having to do "work-arounds" just to play the game is a major pain in the ass and is one of the many reasons I don't play anymore.
    The OP has a valid argument but I seriously would not expect Funcom to do anything about it, expept maybe cash your check and get drunk or maybe spend your money an some other mmo.

@op
    You think fury is some mindless meatgrinder but i am here to inform you one thing fury has that crom does not

Kesh duel pit

This pit in kesh is the common location for duels since games launch. Most players will respect the duels and those who dont usually get ganged up on. Now on occasion big pvp battles will temporarily close the pit but for the most part you can duel unmolested. There is also the epic zones noone hardly ever goes to that can be used to duel and we are talking every zone. It is sad funcom requires a reknown of 5 to use khemi arena but there are other options.

The pvp server is not as bad as most people would like to believe. We do have positive aspects.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

True, but if you and your friend are in same guild and not renown 5+, there is no proper way to practice still

And no, even if invited to a renown5+ group, you can not enter the arenas afaik.

Remove requirements for Khemi or Khess arena.. It's just stupid
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    Since I've been in your guild I've had the fun of playing with some nice PvPers, but I think you know what I was getting at.
    By the way...where the hell are you these days? Haven't seen you for quite a while.
    Han Chakeror Suclu ?!
    Yeah i do get what you were getting at just can't completely agree
    I've almost always ended up in guilds with good/decent PvPers with a fun and relaxed attitude.

I was roaming around in Romania. I'll be back soon.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

playing on fury would make the issues go away

now if u and u friend befriend another 4 fellas ull have alot of fun in organized minis, world pvp events, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12