Thread: New playable race

Default New playable race

This only a suggestion but I would like to see a playable race similar to the Mayans or Aztecs. This is probably asking a lot but since you were able to create an Asian based race I don't see any reason why you can not do the same here.

Except for the fact that they had like a hundred people working on the expansion and they have one or two working on AoC now? :P

Yeah ! I want to play a picte and be able to have some proper bone through the nose kind of piercing !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I'd like to be a frost giant. Say extra hp but with a movement reduction so as not to be op.

Instead of a new race they could just sell skin color changes as well ingame or in the shop. So you can finally play a hyperborean witch in looks or a proper turanian with tanned skin and partly asian look.

New races would be amazing. The skin changes, which already exist, are cool as well. The two are just not the same thing though.

I do not mean those silly temporary changes. I mean permanent ones (or did i miss permanent changes somewhere?). Often enough you finetune your char only to realize the skin color does look completely different ingame than on char creation screen. Also for some races the choice is rather limited there.

And yes, i know it is different, but if you look at how long it takes them to acknowledge and still not fix the shadow and clipping bugs, i doubt they have 3d artist capacity to make new models right now