Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Feedback on the World Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Also a non-lvl 80 should not be able to get a legendary cloak. Not that it is a huge skill level needed to kill the world bosses anyway, but a lowbie that hasn't even done the destiny quest chain up to killing Thoth-Amon should definitely NOT be able to wear a legendary cloak.
    Non-lvl 80s cannot use the legendary cloak or the T1-T2 purple items that drop from the World Boss.

Quote Originally Posted by silv3rfawx View Post
    I'm paying as well, and if I want to put my suggestions forward then that's exactly what I'm going to do. And if I don't want crappy lowbie toons doing no damage to the world boss and receiving T2 T3 loot I'll voice my opinion.

These bosses do need restrictions as per my suggestions.
    Well then good luck - you're, like, almost the first to build an argument for these restrictions, I'm sure Funcom will listen

Oh, and this:

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    The world boss is fun for a lot of folks, it takes nothing away from you for others to get whatever is in the box. It makes folks happy, and they love getting the items, well maybe not electric boogie, but its a win for everyone. After doing hard core raiding its fun to just relax and play whatever the heck I want however the heck I want to. I think if you want hard to get loot, go do Coils, but you lose NOTHING by what anyone else gets on this World Boss. If folks want to grind the world boss until their eyes bleed it takes nothing from you. Its super nice to have a no brainer instance where folks can just joke and have fun with no stress. Its very good for those little toons that folks are crying about too, because once they get some of the gear they may just wanna stick around and level to 80, and if they don't, we still have lost nothing. T1,T2 gear will at least get some folks a decent start and hopefully give those in smaller guilds or social guilds something to look forward to.
    There's enough hardcore content in the game as is. WB is supposed to be ultra-casual, and with ultra-casual content, there is no point in performance-based restrictions. If you want a challenge, do Caravan Raiders or Coils.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    Non-lvl 80s cannot use the legendary cloak or the T1-T2 purple items that drop from the World Boss.
    I know, but think like the life of a person. You are in your childhood or teens and while you should be getting toys and a bike and a fishing rod, you rather get an apache helicopter, a few bazookas and a katana to use once you turn 18. Not the way it should be imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    I know, but think like the life of a person. You are in your childhood or teens and while you should be getting toys and a bike and a fishing rod, you rather get an apache helicopter, a few bazookas and a katana to use once you turn 18. Not the way it should be imo.
    Welcome to Texas
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I'm thinking the OP has already killed all the puppies and kittens in his/her neighborhood and is now taking it out on us!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    I'm thinking the OP has already killed all the puppies and kittens in his/her neighborhood and is now taking it out on us!!!!
    I love kitties.

Puppies I dont.

The current wold boss is retarded. It's fine on crom where it goes down in 10-15 minutes but on fury I was in one from the start on my ranger spent close to 2 hours fighting it kiting it and tanking it as the tanks were dreadful and the dps in the raid once full (at 30%) was shocking leaving my piddly as ranger top by over 1 million that's just stupid the demos and necros there from early were just spell weaving and die rinse and repeat while I and about 3 others actually tried to deal with it the tanks couldn't hold it at all and I even went ask made a drink came back and was still 3 combos and got agro it is the worst one yet very very poorly done.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Welcome to Texas
    Damn i'm moving to texas to recover my childhood,i want a katana,apache and bazooka haha

To the topic,my suggestion since i don't care about WB :

During WB week:

1st - Bonus AA Prowess, Mastery and Expertise points.

2nd - Bonus pvp tokens from minigames.

3rd - Bonus rares from harmodes.

No need to explain why,nuff said. thanks and peace
    Last edited by Tiberivs; 13th August 2014 at 14:06.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234