Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Feedback on the World Boss

Talking My Feedback on the World Boss

Auto-boot people who go AFK for more then 60 seconds.

Why?

Don't contribute to the fight you don't get anything.

Too many times do I see low and high level players go AFK for the majority of the fight doing nothing ( I have video proof and will upload to YouTube shortly and provide link )

Level restriction WB only available for people from level 60+

Why?

No point in having a level 40 - 50 do no damage on the boss and get gear

Same reason as above - Don't contribute to the fight you don't get anything, Players level 60 and below do not contribute enough damage to warrant loot

Add mechanics that entice people to use skill on the WB

Why?

When these players gear up with T2 or T3 loot from the WB and they join a T2 / T3 Raid they do not know what they are doing yet they have the gear so where's the reward for people who listen and don't wipe the raid as apposed to a newbie who has full T3 set and wipes over and over and then wonders what they've done.

Yeah I agree with you. This was in particular annoying before they patched the boss though. One time, the boss fight lasted for 50 minutes, and 4 out of 19 players was doing 50% of damage to the boss. If they too would afk or slack you would look at a two hour kill time... Also a non-lvl 80 should not be able to get a legendary cloak. Not that it is a huge skill level needed to kill the world bosses anyway, but a lowbie that hasn't even done the destiny quest chain up to killing Thoth-Amon should definitely NOT be able to wear a legendary cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by silv3rfawx View Post
    Auto-boot people who go AFK for more then 60 seconds.

Why?

Don't contribute to the fight you don't get anything.
    How about people who have problems with lag? Or someone can forget to turn off all details and get freeze for almost full fight

Who runs around with full particle effects anyway (that can not handle it no matter what happens)? Disconnects due to lag or loss of internet connection may of course happen, but they are almost sure to get booted from the game anyway then.

I would love to do some proper dips on the boss but I cant. And you know why? There are not any proper tanks to tank it. So I am dead all the time so I go rather afk.
    Last edited by Elleanorr; 10th August 2014 at 09:33.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

lol this feedback.
    Here's mine :

- No loot for kitters.
    Why ? It's tedious to run after the boss, meaning loss of dps during this phase. Kitters must be punished !

- No loot for tanks not in def stance.
    Why ? They don't learn to tank so they'll be useless in real raids Qq

- No loot for priest that don't spam their hots on recharge.
    Why ? Cause i like to blame healers for everything.

- No loot for T3+/Kithan geared chars : Cause they don't use their skills and their brain and just use their OP GEAR TO DESTROY THE BOSS. Must be blue crafted 80. That is for sure skill.

I Hope funcom will listen my feedback and put it back skills into this wb so we can at least being arrogant in forums again.

Restricting lower lvls from fighting the WB is retarded and like FC shooting themselves in the foot. Especially now that the WB is in White Sands and extremely accessible for new players.

If anything, they should do what they promised and make the WB scale to player level (more). Lower lvl characters should get a major boost in damage against WB, and take less damage (not speaking of Executioner in particular - Leviathus with the one-shots is a better example). If a lvl 20 could do 600-1200 dps against WB, then they wouldn't be a bother.

World boss is awesome(especially since i can train my little sons learning combos,movement etc)
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

So, Silv3rfawx, for this week no player 'legitimately' questing and levelling in Tortage is allowed to enter White Sands? This is what you are suggesting? Or is it that Funcom have to make specific instances to separate players based on your idea of what is useful at the World Boss? Get a grip.
    Gonna bring my lowbies to the fight just to annoy you, and hopefully block you in when you get marked for execution. Can you post me your list of alts please.
    Last edited by Tura; 10th August 2014 at 11:33.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Another wb, another whine thread. Boss is going down in 10 min or less, so what ? People don't play the game exactly as YOU want them to ? Oh, I'm so sorry...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast