Thread: Newcomer looking for pvp - which server?

Default Newcomer looking for pvp - which server?

Hi all,

Been checking on AoC and I've liked what I've seen enough to subscribe. I started a character on Crom, level 19 currently, to get a feel for the game but I'm not sure what server to play on.

PvP is what makes me stick with a game so I'm looking at which server will give me the most? The question should be easy but my reading seems to imply that Fury, the pvp server, doesn't have a lot of people on it so I might not get a lot of pvp.

So your advice please: Where best to invest my time in AoC - Crom or Fury? Where will I get the most pvp?

My favourite pvp is open world pvp.

Help appreciated.

Crom doesn't have open world pvp. Fury has it but only at lvl 80 and some while you level. If you want open world pvp its fury, if you want lots of mini games its crom.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Do you want to do any PVE at all? Then go crom. If not, Fury all the way
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Do you want to do any PVE at all? Then go crom. If not, Fury all the way
    Can I level up on Fury through pvp?

I don't mind doing some pve as the storyline quests are entertaining but I'm not much into raids.

Is a Barbarian a decent choice for a pvp character on Fury? While I'm experienced in support roles like healer most of my pvp experience is as a warrior target caller.

Thanks for the responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakov View Post
    Can I level up on Fury through pvp?

I don't mind doing some pve as the storyline quests are entertaining but I'm not much into raids.

Is a Barbarian a decent choice for a pvp character on Fury? While I'm experienced in support roles like healer most of my pvp experience is as a warrior target caller.

Thanks for the responses.
    Level up? Like pve levels? No, you have to get to lvl 80 through quests/mobs but after than you can do pvp only (that is what I did),

Barbarian is, IMO, most rounded up pvp class there is. Its not the best killing machine, but its damn good at everything. Picking barb is a choice no one can regret for pvp.

If you think about pvp healer then POM all the way.
    Retired