Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: world boss white sands.

This is much better, no more 45 minutes long fights on Crom, and also no lagging on the fights. Just have to blame tanks now, for me dying at the start of fights...

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I like the changes to this WB as they are now. Better for the community in general. The only problem is the 75m rule causing problems for those who die or potentially crash and the boss gets moved away.

People being afk is really no different now than ever. Even with a population cap of ~20, there were still a few people afk in every instance. No matter the population cap, there will always be afk people.

I see a lot of people saying it would be much better to lower the population cap for all world bosses / increase the health back up to make for a longer - more strict fight, requiring more cooperation. They that kind of fight would be much more fun that what World Bosses currently are.

If they would much prefer that kind of fight, why not give it to them, while at the same time, letting those who enjoy the WB as it is now get to keep their option.
    Make every boss have 2 zones in which they can spawn. One zone with higher population cap (50-100), the other with a low population cap (24-36). That way we can truly see what is really important to all those who say current world bosses are boring due to being too easy.
    In all honesty, this is what the epic zones should be for. A more challenging boss. More HP, more abilities, more skills required, less trash-loots.

Except, there's no epic zone for anything other than Old World, so it would be somewhat limited to once 2 of 3 months or so. Such is life =D

I personally preferred the 'old style' on this boss. For a world boss, it had the right level of skill to include new players, but the HP/grind was obviously a bit to much. Post-patch, it went the other way and become a grind anyway. Possibly the WB should kill off more people to keep people on their toes, rather than just one at a time. Smaller instance numbers prevent crashes from performance issues. Make the risk just that much more.

Hopefully with each new boss FC can apply this stuff to the next.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910