Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question to devs. PVP armor T1/T2/T3

Let's rather first start by actually reading the post we choose to reply to, I think that would be best.
    Then it becomes obvious that my post referred to PvP gear only.

When it comes to PvE gear we agree.

I agree with some people here that all PvP T1 gear should be available at the start, and then balance the rest of the tiers a bit I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Problem is it takes way longer to get full pvp t1 than what most new players will be willing to endure. They need to grant full pvp t1 much earlier than pvp 4
    T1 gear should have no PvP requirement at all.

For those willing to pay rl money there is into the "ingame shop" the T1 pvp gear.

For other, Funcom imo can set the old pvp blue gear (the old t1 version with no critigation ) for golds at pvp 0 rank, so ppl who levelled until 80 and want jump directly in mini can buy a "decent T0 pvp" set to start, w/o grind pve.

Can be a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Tony82 View Post
    For those willing to pay rl money there is into the "ingame shop" the T1 pvp gear.

For other, Funcom imo can set the old pvp blue gear (the old t1 version with no critigation ) for golds at pvp 0 rank, so ppl who levelled until 80 and want jump directly in mini can buy a "decent T0 pvp" set to start, w/o grind pve.

Can be a good idea
    i like the idea

Can be a good idea
    That is a great idea.
    Retired

Can be a good idea
    Epic idea seriously
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Back to the OP You're not taking into account constitution and strength increases.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Can be a good idea

+1. Great idea. Funcom can still profit in item shop and it closes the gap from pvp ranks 1-4 gear, since the starting accessories are already rank free. but do include critigation, at least to a bare minimum, like the blue khitai faction gear.

Can be a good idea
    good idea +1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast