Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question to devs. PVP armor T1/T2/T3

Default Question to devs. PVP armor T1/T2/T3

I play a guardian atm and I was looking at the pvp armor in the armory.
    And please correct me if im wrong..

As I can see the T3 big pieces head, chest and legs got less health and armor than T2.

T2 shoulders got less health than T1.

I havent checked other classes, but there might be some wierd differences there too.

Its not huge amounts..but its still less and that cant be right.

Another thing.. pvp necklace "shielding" is suppose to be a necklace with armor and protection for those who choose that.
    T0 (pvp lvl 0 req.) has same amount of armor and protection as the T3 "shielding" (pvp lvl 7 req.) I know there is 6 extra const./cdr and hit rating but common..that is not an upgrade ppl expect from lvl 0 to lvl 7.

Did you devs make a mistake when you changed the pvp armor/accessories stats? Or is there another reason for this?

gear progression is a thing of the past right now .
    You make small upgrades on your way to pvpT3 , and the big thing is extra critigation ( where T1value = T2value = 1/2*T3value )
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

ye , get full pvpt1 , max out dec strikes AA for crit rating and you will be able to take on pretty much everyone
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Problem is it takes way longer to get full pvp t1 than what most new players will be willing to endure. They need to grant full pvp t1 much earlier than pvp 4
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Yes, if you look at the options fresh 80s have, i second that. Something in between blue 80 dungeon drops and khitai purples, but with a tad of pvp values under the t1 pvp power is definitely missing.

Something you should be able to buy as soon as you get 80, if you have money (maybe some conquest tokens) and pvp'd before (so maybe lvl1-2, which is possible to get even by loosing the majority of games and fights, contrary to pvp4, which isn't).

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Yes, if you look at the options fresh 80s have, i second that. Something in between blue 80 dungeon drops and khitai purples, but with a tad of pvp values under the t1 pvp power is definitely missing.

Something you should be able to buy as soon as you get 80, if you have money (maybe some conquest tokens) and pvp'd before (so maybe lvl1-2, which is possible to get even by loosing the majority of games and fights, contrary to pvp4, which isn't).
    You can buy pvp 1 now, so what is the problem you are solving for?

You can buy pvp t4 too. See what i mean?

Getting to pvp4 AND having fun with it is the point.
    Sure, this is easy if you farm guildies, fightclub, join the easymode guilds etc.. But this behaviour is not for everyone (see the fun part). If you play "old school" pvp (open world, minis, duels), it is even worse than before now.

The gap is not closed, it just has moved a bit and increased even (when it comes to a new 80s perspective).

Would be easier to explain with pen and paper, but if you search, i already explained why this is so in another thread.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 4th August 2014 at 11:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Problem is it takes way longer to get full pvp t1 than what most new players will be willing to endure. They need to grant full pvp t1 much earlier than pvp 4
    ah cmon, pvp4 takes a weekend to achive
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    ah cmon, pvp4 takes a weekend to achive
    Yeah for pro players like us. When you are new and losing the majority of mini games it is much much different
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

The first PvP set should only cost gold I think.

That way new players can jump right in and learn how to play rather than worry about gear and gear grinding.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast