Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hybrid Barbarian Secrets!

[QUOTE=Kalinin;2107399]http://is.gd/2P5ErU

my pvp build, around 10.7k kills, 4.4k deaths.

hybrid is always the way to go with pvp, the anti cc's are a must. Here's a tip, learn how every classes cc's animations look like and precast the anti cc before their spells/combos/abilities finish (so you're always on the move and dpsing or escaping thru any cc attempt on you.). weapons switching is also key.

builds like this are reaver based but with the blood rage stance for quick self healing on hits, we use usually bone shatter and without warning. key here being you engage as a un cc'able burst machine with good dps buffs and debuffs.

dps combos would be 1h bone shatter which is an AOE bleed, wreck armors, almost every rank, which would debuff and land shrapnel at the end of the combo, and whirlwind which is a heavy hitter, used with dance of death most of the time.

you maintain the reverse swing with 2h boneshatter, haste for the main buff, and ur cc's are stunning punch, aoe stun earth shatter, and KB. anti cc's are liberation from AA, unstable mind, escape artist, and excellent balance

aa's i use are decisive strikes and pres something strikes, the one with crit damage rating for the first 2.

Liberation anti cc and tainted weapons(to stop anyone's heal over time). and bone shatter/without warning like already explained.

I found barb needs the tainted weapons often because enemies will be regenerating constantly when you're on them, this will quietly make their healing stop if used correctly without them realizing it while you're going to work on them .[/QUOTE

I thought tainted weapons only works for AAheals only..so that makes it somehow not so usefull...cause most of the healing, healers use in pvp comes from their class-bound tree...not AA's at all...Or u say that it stops all heals ??Can u verify that??
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

It removes any heal, even demo/DT green heal.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Afaik the FH does work only on very few bubbles / buffs, the TW is pretty useful compared. But as FH doesnt take a Perkbar slot, thats only fair.

Exclamation

FH also removes VOM stacks now

Dark Templar
    All void of madness effects can now be removed and temporarily blocked by the rogue's Finely Honed ability.
    Last edited by xkrunkx; 11th November 2014 at 04:40.
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 10 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 10 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 9 Hox

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12