Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Funcom please merge Crom into Fury

I do not want to do two hour world boss kills. I do not want to have to group up to do questing in khitai. I do want to be able to help out someone fighting mobs in paikang and not have to watch my back.

So, no, I would guess that the vast majority of Crom players would not want full open world pvp. Otherwise the border kingdoms would be full of pvpers on Crom right now.

MAYBE if they made a pvp zone for all zones as an option...but then we get all the trash talking pvpers in global again. Some of who are pretty entertaining, I have to admit. But maybe Funcom could make a 'pvp global' channel.

And it doesn't need 'roaming gank squads' to be annoying. Having two to three mobs on you and getting attacked from ambush by a (fill the blank) who takes advantage of your lower health due to mob fights is a gank in my definition, whether by one player or a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I do not want to do two hour world boss kills. I do not want to have to group up to do questing in khitai. I do want to be able to help out someone fighting mobs in paikang and not have to watch my back.

So, no, I would guess that the vast majority of Crom players would not want full open world pvp. Otherwise the border kingdoms would be full of pvpers on Crom right now.

MAYBE if they made a pvp zone for all zones as an option...but then we get all the trash talking pvpers in global again. Some of who are pretty entertaining, I have to admit. But maybe Funcom could make a 'pvp global' channel.
    I doubt they'd use the channel. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post

And it doesn't need 'roaming gank squads' to be annoying. Having two to three mobs on you and getting attacked from ambush by a (fill the blank) who takes advantage of your lower health due to mob fights is a gank in my definition, whether by one player or a group.
    So "I do not want full open world PvP" = " the vast majority of Crom does not want full open world PvP"

I see your logic..................not

p.s I said "some" on Crom.....that means "some"

p.p.s the camels back is already broken......a merge wont make it any worse....it will actually improve things....more pop. in this dying game can only be a good thing despite the few naysayers here and there.

Oh IMO of course
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    So "I do not want full open world PvP" = " the vast majority of Crom does not want full open world PvP"

I see your logic..................not

p.s I said "some" on Crom.....that means "some"

p.p.s the camels back is already broken......a merge wont make it any worse....it will actually improve things....more pop. in this dying game can only be a good thing despite the few naysayers here and there.

Oh IMO of course
    IMO if the two merged Crom would lose as many players from quitting as gained from adding the Fury players. A few players may come back to the game, but not near as many as would leave.

Merging Crom server and Fury server together as one server would actually give players the best of both worlds in Age of Conan folks, try to be more open minded and more understanding on this server merge topic people.

Angry

I read these forums regularly, but never feel strongly compelled enough to offer my opinion on the subjects that arise...

But this I do.

I love this game, but absolutely DO NOT want to be forced to endure the "well-known" PvP culture and attitude.

Each person has a choice at the beginning...PvP or PvE.
    If you don't like where you are at, then you either transfer or create a character on the server you want to be on. You don't expect everyone to alter their enjoyment of the game simply because you decide to "change your mind". If you refuse to change like everyone else is expected to, well; there's a saying..."You made your bed, now sleep in it!"

To many damn people acting like whiny spoiled little babies on this game.

Man, come on....Conan would be ashamed and embarrassed....
    "If eyes are the mirror of the soul, you will see yourself...as I see you."

I could ask in global on crom and I bet a nickel that the vast majority do NOT want world pvp in Crom.

Merge Fury and Rage together, that's fine.

If people wanted to be in open world pvp then they could have all moved back during the free transfers. Bet Crom got more from Fury than Fury got from cromm during free transfers.

Only Funcom knows for sure.

Edit by Anzu: No need to provoke people.
    Last edited by Anzu; 30th July 2014 at 11:45.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    Edit by Anzu: No need to provoke people.
    Your once intelligent and insightful posts have absolutely fallen into complete trolling on this topic. You realize you are describing maybe 5% of the Fury/Rage population. I hope you dont stereotype this bad in real life to be honest. You understand that there are other human beings that play fury correct?

95% of the server has a reasonable mindset. The same thought process of grouping people together is like thinking all middle-eastern folks are terrorists. It's insanely stubborn and ignorant. You may not like it, but there are paying subscribers on Fury and Rage who deserve a good playing experience just as much as you.

I think its time to hit quick dismount and get off your crom high horse about now and lets work to make the whole of the game better
    Last edited by Anzu; 30th July 2014 at 11:46.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Absolutely not.

Keep your PVP out of Crom. I joined this game to play AoC PVE and I chose a PVE server. In all my years of MMO playing, I have never, I repeat NEVER met a PVP-er with a "reasonable mindset".

Merge Fury and Rage if you must, but stay the hell out of Crom.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast