Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hand of Glory (Turan Faction) Walkthrough

Quick fix to this faction: Rank 4 or whatever you have access to a quest to kill ALL the Arena Bosses for 3 unchained boxes or DragonSpine boxes. Simple. Awesome. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAKALL View Post
    I seems tha tI am stuck somewhere as Ela doesn't give anymore quest (I am rank 2) and I think i performed all the quests writen in this post.
    Exept that I do not find the rope (hope I did not sell it) in my inventory. For this quest , I just remember collecting some spae from the plants and alking to a woman in the ountains which stands near the main trading area and over the gulley where black priests roam around.
    The idol quests are now granted from Azade, not Ela Shan. If you're over level 60, you may not see the exclamation point over her head indicating she's a quest giver. The rope is given to you when you accept the quest for Isle of the Iron Statues, so don't worry, if you did the quest to collect the Uppas tree sap and hair of a dead woman, you'll be set after the first run through the island (where you have to go kill that boar loving mad man).

Good luck!
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Valicard View Post
    Quick fix to this faction: Rank 4 or whatever you have access to a quest to kill ALL the Arena Bosses for 3 unchained boxes or DragonSpine boxes. Simple. Awesome. Done.
    Hmm... cannot find this quest; whom I need to talk to for this quest, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    Hmm... cannot find this quest; whom I need to talk to for this quest, please?
    Because it doesnt exist.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12