Thread: High Lvl Char Stuck on tortage

Unhappy High Lvl Char Stuck on tortage

Sounds stupid but its true.. ok i was lvl 30 char that left for awhile but still paid monthly so ive logged back in after a number of months away and could use the offline leveling which i could jump to lvl 73.. the last time i logged in i helped a friend lvl up on tortage and i bound my path of asura to tortage, cant use the quest to use the note behind the house to smuggle meself off the island as ive already done that quest.. So how the bloody hell do i get off tortage, cant find any boat anywhere, been around this island for about 40mins as using google to find a way off.. Heellp!!

You should be able to talk to the smuggler to get off the island.

Using the note that directs you to him might only be usable once, but you should be able to use the smuggler any number of times to get out of there.

nah he just directs me to the note and the note pops up "you have already done this quest"

Quote Originally Posted by djnanu View Post
    nah he just directs me to the note and the note pops up "you have already done this quest"
    That's not the smuggeler then

its ok ive found the way off, just had to find a utube video of another player showing how to get off the island early, then it was just a case of finding that right door to the OTHER smuggler (not the one at the docks!!.. doh!)

as you can see, been away from the game awhile
    Thanks

Welcome, but using your offline point to reach lvl 73 is not the most intelligent thing you have done in your live If you had leveled your char until lvl 37 and then you had used your point you'll be lvl 80 right now
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me