Thread: pyramid of the ancients question

Default pyramid of the ancients question

is this group quest ?
    Iamimmortal Con
    Guild : BADBOY

u should be able to solo it at lvl37-38, last boss pay attention to order of his buffs so you use correct gem corresponding to correct buff.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Yes, it's meant to be done solo at the 37-40 level range along with Treasury of the Ancients nearby. You can group for it but its really not that difficult.

Here's a nice little guide to it that may help.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/49560

from my understanding that, the last boss drop the cape, if im in the group, will it drop the cape for every one ?
    Iamimmortal Con
    Guild : BADBOY

Pyramid of the Ancients can, just like many other instances, be done in either Normal or Epic mode. Normal mode is intended for soloplay, while Epic mode is intended for groups. (It is generally possbile to group up even for Normal instances.)

The difference between Normal and Epic mode is mainly that in Epic mode all mobs are groupmobs, and the bosses drop somewhat better loot.

As for the question about the cape: The last boss in Pyramid of the Ancients does indeed normally drop a fairly nice cloak (for many characters this is the first cloak they get in the game.)
    I have not actually done this with a group, but I would assume he only drops one cloak even if you are a group.

Yes, only one cloak drops. If you are in a group, you will have to roll for it.