Thread: Its tieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeem!

Default Its tieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeem!

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...375#post596375

Our savior has appeared after 4 ****ing years, people! It's time to show our big hellfire dick and give our suggestions to make this class finally the demon we deserve.

Yes, I know that LunaticSomething guy will appear and say how HoX is good at everything, but he's crazy right? Look at his nickname, HoX is a shitty class and deserves a huge buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerael View Post
    HoX is a shitty class and deserves a huge buff.
    Thats only true if shitty players playing hox,like shitty players say hox is not a mage when they ask a mage for groups.Hox is really funny class with huge potential if played in right hands,so I hope they dont end up with silly changes to justify silly players.
    Last edited by zeuss; 25th July 2014 at 17:15.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Thats only true if shitty players playing hox,like shitty players say hox is not a mage when they ask a mage for groups.Hox is really funny class with huge potential if played in right hands,so I hope they dont end up with silly changes to justify silly players.
    Do you know what is sad, dear Zeuss? A good HoX player is much better playing any other class. That would explain why the entire HoX community rerolled to a Soldier.

I'm not talking about PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerael View Post
    Do you know what is sad, dear Zeuss? A good HoX player is much better playing any other class. That would explain why the entire HoX community rerolled to a Soldier.

I'm not talking about PvE.
    Thats not true at all,and the players that jumped to soldiers atm will jump again to whatever class get pumped to be the FOTM class.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Thats not true at all,and the players that jumped to soldiers atm will jump again to whatever class get pumped to be the FOTM class.
    Well, looks like our discussion will leads us nowhere.

Allow me to reopen this thread with this new post:

Hello, people! Time to give your suggestions and feedback!

The super strong class that have the lowest number of players and you actually barely see any of them playing, is facing tweaks in the future and the developers allows us all to give feedbacks/suggestions to make it better.

HoX is perfect, very strong in the right hands and it is the most fun to play class in the game, but for some unknown reasons to humans it is the least played class and the KDR is terrible compared to most classes. Well, I don't even know why they are thinking about buffing it if it is so perfect with a perfect statistic.

Thanks for the update. I will now close this thread as all the feedback should be posted in the Test Live forums as that is the place the devs will read them.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.