Thread: Purified Potions from Guild City broken!

Exclamation Purified Potions from Guild City broken!

In case the devs havent notice Good Job on not breaking something again with a "maintenance"... oh wait you DID break something:

All Purified Potions form guild city Brewmistress are now running only 60 seconds instead 120 seconds as they should do.

Jeeezzzus, cant you apply just one update/fix/maintenance without breaking something else?? just one...

What? Are you drunk or something? My pots works just fine.
    http://i.imgur.com/vZR0Ph5.jpg
    Look at the duration is 49 seconds left and no cooldown on the pot=Already been 1 minute.

Am I missing something? Do I use them wrong or read it wrong?

Last time i checked the purified potions from guild city had NO cooldown (bugged a few years now already).

Not sure if it's the custom UI I've been using for years (Corruption UI) but for as long as I can remember, the UI would only show 59-0 seconds remaining, however the effect of the pot would be for 2 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Not sure if it's the custom UI I've been using for years (Corruption UI) but for as long as I can remember, the UI would only show 59-0 seconds remaining, however the effect of the pot would be for 2 mins.
    it's the same for the default ui too. The potion effect goes for 2 min but the cooldown on the potion itself is only 60sec.

I did not have any problems with those potions when I raided last night.