Thread: Delred's youtube channel

Default Delred's youtube channel

Delred my friend asked me to post this since,, he is having his problems khrm..

so anyways he haven't played sin in WEEKS, due to bored of pug mini games so he decided after reading forums to log his sin and show how its done (sin v dt)
    i just would wish he would been played for few duels before recording, he make horrible mistakes with miasmas and combos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu3JFs2pyv4

Maybe you should ask him to change his spec?
    Best Assassins(?) in AOC use the lamest spec?
    Delred
    Slith
    Surgery

Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by SkillKill View Post
    Delred
    Slith
    Surgery

Go figure.
    Hah. First of all I am very humbled to me mentioned in one list along with such esteemed players like Delred and Surgery. I can only speak for myself so here is my reply:

I am min-maxer type of player and I will use whatever legitimate means to push my character in terms of performance. Regardless of what one might think of classic DWW/GB/Avatar Hybrid build it is, by my - dear I say - pretty considerable pvp experience, the best build.

I would use a fraying pan in offhand and put all my point in general if that, by my jugment, gave me the best result performance wise.

While you are free to comment of speccs as much as you want I can safely say that neither me nor Delred and Surgery were particularly interested in "impressing" anyone with "non-lame specc" (whatever that is).

Hope this clears things up.
    Retired

Delred
    Slith
    Surgery

Go figure.
    So they should gimp themself using specs which dont give best possibilities to kill? Say do you feat something? How lame! A real pro fights naked and without feats!

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    So they should gimp themself using specs which dont give best possibilities to kill? Say do you feat something? How lame! A real pro fights naked and without feats!
    Nothing wrong using Charge ED FS DWW GB Atrophy and thinking yer pro. I just call it like I see it. Those who know, understand. The rest are a ship of fools.
    And anyone with Dimmu Borgir linked in their sig should not comment.
    Worst Black Metal band ever...besides Ancient.

Nothing wrong using Charge ED FS DWW GB Atrophy and thinking yer pro. I just call it like I see it. Those who know, understand. The rest are a ship of fools.
    And another "intelligent" forum user believing his subjective opinion is somehow an objective truth. So sad....

And yes, i know, i understand and its still is bulls.hit. You are not smarter or more skilled just because you use another spec, which you think is more pro. A spec isnt nub or pro. One spec is just more efficent in most circumstances then another. It is that plain simple. Your "argumentation" is just big mouthed talking.
    Last edited by Zatochi; 21st September 2014 at 01:41.

but delred can kill any sin with 1 dagger only, and yet gets complained when he does about lag hacks

but if u are going against angry mob and u need to kill them all wich one u pick pistol or assault rifle? i highly doubt that u would take the pistol, dont try to act cool on forums when u dont even reveal ur name here.

u know i play guard but i only use cloth gear to look cool and pro.. not

We've all heard the "dww baddie" qq. The same can be said with any ability. If it is for your class then use it. I once had a guy cry to me in tells and global after a mini because I "focused" him (t4 demo). He called me a "coward" because I attacked him out of stealth. It would be like me called him a coward because he attacks me from ranged.

I think he's got a point.
    Anything less than this build and you cant call yourself pro: http://goo.gl/mRpoRy