Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ToS vs BS for group healer and solo

Default ToS vs BS for group healer and solo

which class is better for being group main healer and better for solo. Thanks
    Iamimmortal Con
    Guild : BADBOY

BS is the better pure healer and ToS may be a tad better for soloing due to awesome AoE spells (though BS has awesome survivability and great dps as well). Both are completely useful in their own ways for grouping purposes.

My experience is almost opposite (ToS AoE is part we agree). Tempest is more versatile, BS have to give up dps for healing (Sky for Bears, Mutilation for increased Blood Flow power, Claws of Reaper for Life, need to carry heal rating weapons for whole duration of Bears, when ToS need to swap for HR set once for half sec). Also nothing can beat Dark Idol+Fangs of Set duo. From other side, BS can very nicely buff melees, so also tanks.

Both are great. But ToS can find spot easier as bad players cannot manage AoK without it and they are majority.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    My experience is almost opposite (ToS AoE is part we agree). Tempest is more versatile, BS have to give up dps for healing (Sky for Bears, Mutilation for increased Blood Flow power, Claws of Reaper for Life, need to carry heal rating weapons for whole duration of Bears, when ToS need to swap for HR set once for half sec). Also nothing can beat Dark Idol+Fangs of Set duo. From other side, BS can very nicely buff melees, so also tanks.

Both are great. But ToS can find spot easier as bad players cannot manage AoK without it and they are majority.
    They both have their strengths and weaknesses. but when tanking I've always felt steadier with a good bear, though that could be more of a player mindset thing. ToS is extremely versatile for sure. Also I've seen you posting about Fangs before. Is it really that good now?

Fangs save us few wipes every week. Especially often at Emperor golems and Archfiend, but it's nice everywhere where you have hard hitting melees. There is nothing better than disabling enemy for 6sec every minute. You can go from 1k to full health by that time or do switching without need for premature goad spamming.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Oh crap I didn't realize it was 90% miss chance fully feated. That's nuts.

These kinds of quests are too subjective. In the end of the day the better class is the one you have fun playing with most. All these conjectures of what class has to offer tje other class dont are irrelevant if the player behind the screen cant play to all their strnght.
    Try both, get some basic tips on how to play them and take your own conclusions. Its the only honest answer to the OP question.

what makes the best healer is not the class is the player.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

In my opinion, the only real reason to decide between BS and ToS is either one prefers to play a caster or a melee.

Both classes offer too many cool stuff, they're just really equivalent in my eyes, with their forces and weaknesses, being overall extremely strong and beneficial to any team.

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    Fangs save us few wipes every week. Especially often at Emperor golems and Archfiend, but it's nice everywhere where you have hard hitting melees. There is nothing better than disabling enemy for 6sec every minute. You can go from 1k to full health by that time or do switching without need for premature goad spamming.
    Agreeing with bogus, fangs is gloriously OP on raid bosses.

But just to make it clear both are excellent in the right hands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast