Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transfers

Wink

Well, when I logged in the number of lvl 80's online ascended to 2, so you can feel sorry for me!

Default Forum policies broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    Alt farming/exploiting has been around on every server for years and you no doubt have no idea about me.my guild is dead on this server Mr.allknowing.if you see me in w/s its with who ever i can find to group with so i can fight kobk who has THE 6 guys farming 1 alt.next time get some facts about me before you act like Edit by Anzu: Dog. You seriously thought that we wouldn't spot the word because you used an "@" instead of an "a" ?.i just want people to fight thats not the same 6 every night.
    How come a moderator can call people "dog"?

Quote Originally Posted by Shealeigh View Post
    It's cannon, Conan called people dogs many time:

"You Hyrkanian dog!" mouthed this apparition in a barbarous accent. "The devils of vengeance have brought you here!"

See?
    Retired

Default can you ceck my post!

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    i keep hearing that transfers will open up for rage after some update.anyone know when this said update will take place?

guys read this thread and push Funcom to do something about it!

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...110#post600110

Quote Originally Posted by Shealeigh View Post
    It's because I'm a cat, like my fellow French moderators. We change any insult/name calling to dog calling.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by legionarium View Post
    guys read this thread and push Funcom to do something about it!

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...110#post600110
    just spend ur money on some other game, i wonder how many actually pays from hacks instead of this game.

when u spend 6 years money in game and they wont do anything people like you want its no use , its like throwing money on wishing well, you can wait for miracle but it wont happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    It's because I'm a cat, like my fellow French moderators. We change any insult/name calling to dog calling.
    And i change it to unicorns, because i am fluffy like that.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123