Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how to heal with ToS

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Keep in mind that the AA Empowered Mending will increase the effect of your big heal only regardless of Heal Rating.
    ONLY if you slot it in your perk bar and lets face it if you are using that in a perk bar you are wrong..
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

As a PoM its the only other useful one besides Deliverance really....unless I've had it wrong all this time....is it more helpful I remove Spiritual Wracks on peeps?

Here's me thinking that Empowered Mending also increased the Searing Light damage too.....

Mind you I been away a while....just realized I can buy the PvP 8 shield at PvP 7 now lol
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 20th August 2014 at 01:15.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    ONLY if you slot it in your perk bar and lets face it if you are using that in a perk bar you are wrong..
    I have empowered slotted lol ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    I have empowered slotted lol ,,,
    This explains alot

I also got prelate of arms too.. probably wrong as well ?

Clearly you didn't read my first reply to your tos discussion thread.

healing in pvp and pve is more about keeping the blue and green heal rings running full time rather than on the spot fixups blown by 60 second cooldowns. Pre-healing before an encounter is very useful.

The moment you have a few seconds safe, you should cast your green heal, because that has a huge range, and if you can keep up with your team, refresh their blue heals every 10-15 seconds. Even though the green heal is only 64 per second, it is better than 0 per second, and green heals stack up to 2 times between different classes.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Clearly you didn't read my first reply to your tos discussion thread.
    clearly, adding you to block now, thanks for all your info !

Anyone wants to comitue discussing, I will be happy to with aout the trolling and sass.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    healing in pvp and pve is more about keeping the blue and green heal rings running full time rather than on the spot fixups blown by 60 second cooldowns. Pre-healing before an encounter is very useful.

The moment you have a few seconds safe, you should cast your green heal, because that has a huge range, and if you can keep up with your team, refresh their blue heals every 10-15 seconds. Even though the green heal is only 64 per second, it is better than 0 per second, and green heals stack up to 2 times between different classes.
    The HoT seem pointless when melee classes are doing 4 to 5 combos in one animation.... even if I start running, chances ar eslim the ticks will heal me enough to keep fighting..
    Last edited by Utogi; 20th August 2014 at 06:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    The HoT are pointless when melee classes are doing 4 to 5 combos in one animation....
    You're absolutely correct, best advice for you is to never heal for your team.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast