Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to heal with ToS

Default how to heal with ToS

im new to healer thing, how do you heal other ? look like all my skill is AOE heal ?
    Iamimmortal Con
    Guild : BADBOY

Your green heal is the easy one to use.just cast it.the blue and red heal is a cone.so you need to be close to your team and make sure they are in front of you when the cast is finished.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Read the tooltip on the heals...

Healing Lotus ? heals 64 hp a second ? How is this useful when play dps is about 400+ damage a second ?

How do I raise the healing for pvp ?
    Last edited by Utogi; 19th August 2014 at 16:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    Healing Lotus ? heals 64 hp a second ? How is this useful when play dps is about 400+ damage a second ?

How do I raise the healing for pvp ?
    Thunder Tree - Faithful of Set (3.8/6/8/10%) (1-5 points) and builds to 5 stacks. The more times you use a spell, within the category to use, it builds a stack and the next life of set heals for that much more.

AA - 5 points (cant remember AA feat) increases your life of set up to 50%. You heal others for a lot more than yourself and this gets its closer.

General - tier 1 feat - 2.5/5/7.5/10/12.5% for healing lotus
    General - Healing spirit, additional 50% to life of set (so with AA and this feat you have max healing for life of set)

General tree kinda sucks, so I wouldn't recommend it unless you need the healing and I would suggest to get the instant big heal as well; plus the extra HP from your HP buff.

Best I can recommend is to get the AA fully feated and get pvp gear that allows you to take better hits. ToS is VERY gear dependent and with static blood (best health gain for tos) it will become a little easier as time goes by (and get more gear).

Try to get your ToS over 9k health and around 30% protection or better. At the same time you should have above 22-25% physical mitigation. There are some players, who can successfully use melee shields and such to help better with the armor bonus (not recommended unless you know how to really burst dps). Getting your AA protections feated are a must!

From what ive read in and out of game, the AA healing effects only khitia dungeons ?

From what ive read in and out of game, the AA healing effects only khitia dungeons ?
    No it only gets better by more Heal Rating on your gear, nothing says that it only works in Khitai Dungeons, you can use it every where.

The AA healing can be used anywhere. It is the gear stat called "Heal Rating" That only affects AA heal abilities such as celestial gaze and the heal totem. Heal rating from pve gear does not increase your blue/green heal ticks per second.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Keep in mind that the AA Empowered Mending will increase the effect of your big heal only regardless of Heal Rating.

There is no heal rating on PvP gear so using other AA heal skills in PvP is kinda useless....better to cast a cc than Celestial IMO
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast