Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition: rename the Ranger class

Quote Originally Posted by EnReX View Post
    insted of whining and complaining after playing like.. i dunno 5-6 hours of pvp with your rebalanced class you might wanna try to play with it in a different way? They nerfed something really OP, people were able to play ranger pre-TTS. Im sure you'll be able to find a way to play it now aswell.

I think this might be a good thing, theres a chance some rangers will become more of an utility for the group. But yeah if you wanna play in the era of TTS(easymode noobclass time) you will defently suffer from the lost of this ability.

Just because your a ranger dosnt mean you should stay on 30m distance shooting ppl that are fighting with someone else. you'd be more usefull cc'ing for your team8 then dpsing him etc... just sayin traps a damn strong.
    Where did I wrote that i'm using this tard ability? Always was dd+clout user I just want to stay f*ck away with ranged class but for dmg buff I need to be up close which is totally retarded design for ranged class, and no I dont need heals if nothing hits me cause guess what - I stay the f. away! And yes I was more than able to play ranger before revamp now its just sad class...
    Last edited by StaHoo; 19th July 2014 at 23:54.

Quote Originally Posted by EnReX View Post
    insted of whining and complaining after playing like.. i dunno 5-6 hours of pvp with your rebalanced class you might wanna try to play with it in a different way? They nerfed something really OP, people were able to play ranger pre-TTS. Im sure you'll be able to find a way to play it now aswell.

I think this might be a good thing, theres a chance some rangers will become more of an utility for the group. But yeah if you wanna play in the era of TTS(easymode noobclass time) you will defently suffer from the lost of this ability.

Just because your a ranger dosnt mean you should stay on 30m distance shooting ppl that are fighting with someone else. you'd be more usefull cc'ing for your team8 then dpsing him etc... just sayin traps a damn strong.
    What letter in the word "range" you don't understand? The way to kill ranger back then was to get close to him, that's why every melee class has ability to charge. In other words, if you are that stupid to let yourself batter by a Ranger without doing anything about it, then you deserve to die.
    like hell

Keep it civil.
    Short cuts make long delays.

only reason ever to play ranger was salvo anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Mokona View Post
    What letter in the word "range" you don't understand? The way to kill ranger back then was to get close to him, that's why every melee class has ability to charge. In other words, if you are that stupid to let yourself batter by a Ranger without doing anything about it, then you deserve to die.
    it is still has the greatest range of all classes.
    but well you can make a petition maybe the devs let you throw the traps over 30m then
    Taking The Trap instead of taking the shot
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

I was good ranjor beforee, i realli loved the class ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
    Now me class broken, me no aford moose so me quit, byeby

- Chass (╥﹏╥)

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    it is still has the greatest range of all classes.
    but well you can make a petition maybe the devs let you throw the traps over 30m then
    Taking The Trap instead of taking the shot
    Demo is better IMO. Ranger is still a great dps class even with the range nerf. I still play mine all the time, but with different aas to troll with.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Demo is better IMO. Ranger is still a great dps class even with the range nerf. I still play mine all the time, but with different aas to troll with.
    It's a below average dps class. If you get top 8 in a raid parse then you know the rest of your raid was Slacking or is totally crap. I took my ranger to yakmar yesterday for some lols and I topped the parse how the he'll is that possible. There were 3 other rangers who all came below 6th one was almost bottom lol I managed to get a huge 627 dps how the he'll did I get top. The damn dt should have been top wailing on the boss but it was just mind boggling how bad the dps levels in raids on fury are. But the ranger is a very average class but is easy to play and that's it's fall down. Make it harder to play but increase the damage it can do and you may save the class.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

range [reynj]
    verb (used without object), ranged, rang·ing.
    1.to vary within certain limits
    2.to have a certain variety of things somehow related
    3.to move around or through a region in all directions, as people or animals.
    4.to rove, roam, or wander
    5.to stretch out or extend in a line, as things
    Git gud scrubs >_> (at English)
    Ranger means kiter.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    yes demo does more damage but has lower range
    Lol you are hekkate ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast