Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The vendors on reliquary don't offer the weapons we want

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Well, since it always goes to a class that needs Wisdom, like ToS and PoM it rarely if ever finds it way to a DT. Once someone gears up a PoM/ToS, someone else brings a new PoM/ToS. And in our raids, DT's are not allowed to even bid DKP for a Wisdom item.
    Maybe now that the priests are the only ones that can purchase the wisdom items the DT'S should have preference at the loot
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Why do you want so much wisdom items oO

Because of obvious reasons. Soul Barrier on a DT drains mana, Pact of Malacodor drains mana, Shadow Hex drains mana, and Ritualistic Bloodshed drains mana. Wisdom adds mana on a DT. Also, adding Wisdom adds more Unholy damage for the procs of that damage type.

Adding Wisdom on a Dread Shadow DT (with Soul Barrier) is much like increasing the healthpool of it, and adding Wisdom on a Desecration DT is making him able to use Ritualistic Bloodshed, Pact of Malacodor and Shadow Hex longer before it empties.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Because when you are purchasing weapons for a DT you will have the option to purchase......DT weapons. Shocker there huh? You are asking to purchase weapons for a different class.... yeah that's not going to be likely to ever happen.
    Check the T4 vendors.

Yep, but mostly, wisdom items does not have armor and lack of constitutions. So it's not a gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Because when you are purchasing weapons for a DT you will have the option to purchase......DT weapons. Shocker there huh? You are asking to purchase weapons for a different class.... yeah that's not going to be likely to ever happen.
    Hmm then why can my conq purchase not just the DT 1HE (different class, same archetype), but even the barb 1HE (different archetype)?

So it is happening right now
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Hmm then why can my conq purchase not just the DT 1HE (different class, same archetype), but even the barb 1HE (different archetype)?

So it is happening right now
    Idk, but my nab necro got that sweet dagger for a very favorable price
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

also there are some inconsistencies. eg, on pom you can buy the t1 demo tali, but not the t2 and t3...

imo, the best solution would have been to add a vendor with all the weapons... but, as usual, fc likes to complicate things...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

I see just 10G for T4 weapon/acc. What is the real price for these items?

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Well, on my DT there is "Ranger" sword and shield, "Demo" talisman, "Guardian" rings and necklace. Sure, the Arca of Jaggta Noga is quite good for a DT but everyone knows that the Tome of the Black Gale is the preferred talisman for DT's in T3.

Well, since it always goes to a class that needs Wisdom, like ToS and PoM it rarely if ever finds it way to a DT. Once someone gears up a PoM/ToS, someone else brings a new PoM/ToS. And in our raids, DT's are not allowed to even bid DKP for a Wisdom item.
    Tell them the PvP armor for a Dark Templar is Wisdom and not Strength. Therefore any Wisdom item is also for Dark Templars.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast