VoM procs can now be removed from any rogue's FH and blocked for a short time.

I cant log atm to test for myself , so , my reasonable questions are :

1)For how long VoM gets silenced?

2)Does the DT get a FH immunity after the effect , like the KB immunity or any other CC-immunity you get after an enemy player sucessfully lands his control mechanic on u ?

3)How does it feel in combat? I'm sure that rogues got an extra tool to counter DT's in duels , but does this ruin the DT or ballances him as class?

I got a bad feeling about this change , that's mostly cause i enjoy DT ALOT as he is (was) . Yes a small nerf might be good , BUT , the pvp-armor revamp was enough so far in my eyes. Before massive critisism falls on how good the pvp-armor revamp is (and in general i also blv it was a good thing) , i need to remind fellow pvpers that before the revamp a DT could customise his gear slots in many different ways. Since most classes used pve major+minor parts in pvp the DT had the available option to go full-in with couple of pijama major parts (eg: setting up your gear slots with 1x SC(t4) light helmet , 1x SC cloth pants , 1 x SC(t4) light belt was a viable option ). Such "dressing" possibilites being alrdy wiped from the game , and all you can do to make your DT more spicy is adding a mage-cloak and maybe a priest belt. 50+ kills/per match DT's are a thing of the past after the revamp , so , was a 2nd nerf rly needed?