Thread: Veteran Tokens

Default Veteran Tokens

Funcom, can we please get better use with our Veteran Tokens. Perhaps add relics to the items we can purchase with them.

You should find joy in staking them up to 2000. That's more liekely scenario than update. Even if with new trend into giving us new morphs, companions and pets it would be smart to add also something there. There is pvp, pve and event merchant with such stuff, so having one for veterans wouldn't hurt anyone. And I still hope to get Yaremka as a companion. In his pre-castration state.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

How about a 100 slot back funcom for vets or the 122 one.

Nope. I'm quite sure Joel mentioned once they want to have it exclusive to item shop as extending inventory size isn't possible to be done cheap way due to how whole system is designed.
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    Nope. I'm quite sure Joel mentioned once they want to have it exclusive to item shop as extending inventory size isn't possible to be done cheap way due to how whole system is designed.
    But they already have 2 bags available for vet tokens....

So? They are far behind shop ones. And were givien away with 3 months and half year subscription at some point back. Bags from item shop would lose any value and incentive for purchase if free bags would be just few slots behind. And that's not good if you charge for that single item 25$. Funcoms knows that lot of us are veterans playing this game since 2008 and 1000 veteran tokens aren't rare numbers.
    Last edited by bogus; 18th July 2014 at 02:52.

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    ....extending inventory size isn't possible to be done cheap way due to how whole system is designed.
    They're really going to have to do something about that - especially once (if) the new crafting system comes in.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.