Thread: white gem for mirror of shadows

Default white gem for mirror of shadows

Hi, I have the mirror of shadows with white protection gem, black magic damage gem, and green combat rating gem. Right now I'm not using this shield in any boss. I prefer t4 shield for physical bosses and changing between t4 tali and t3 protection gear for magic bosses. And I was wondering if there is a better white gem to increase the damage of this shield for using this sield instead of t4 shield. I've only found the +40hit rating one. Is there another one better?

I now it's a stupid question but this shield was soooo expensive and I've never really used it.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

The shield was great only few weeks, before FC turned one of white slots to green. After that it became overpriced pile of rubbish worse than Waning Boundary as protection shield. You made terrible mistake crafting it I'm afraid and like Evito said - now it has no valid use.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

You can get this pre-t4 progress/gear and put hitrating gem in it. It's what I would do. Good for 4 first bosses.

Maybe use it in some hybrid magical/physical fight like Archlector of Zaal, then protectiongem is fine as Evito pointed out.