Thread: Level 1 tiger quests

Default Level 1 tiger quests

So I decided that I should try to get back into AoC after years of inactivity. Needed some dps armor for my dark templar, so I decided to grind some influence with the tigers. However, I seem to be stuck. I did the first few quests for Lokesh: got sent out to find a missing member of the tigers (found his armor surrounded by wolves in northern Chosain), breaking siege engine, and killing 5 recruits that Lokesh thought might be up to something.

That was yesterday afternoon (some 18 hours ago) and I haven't gotten any new quests, nor have any of the old ones come off of cooldown. Are there just very few quests for tigers at level 1, or am I missing something (except my sense, returning to this game when I had finally lost the addiction)? Will things get better at level 2? If so I could just try to get there by using insignias if I have to.

There are some pauses in the factions where quests are on cooldown. So you can not grind from 0 to 1 000 000 faction points non stop through questing.

You got the quest from Dilip in Shaulun as well as the ones you have mentioned. And you could also go on a killing spree in the Scholars camp.

Also, keep in mind that only legs, bracers and boots require level 4 to buy. Helm and chest does not have a rank requirement. Legs do as known drop in Enigmata of Yag and Ai District HM.

I did Dilip's quest as well.

I know there's a cooldown, I'm just surprised it's this long. I seem to recall being able to do a faction quest more than once every day when I originally played. Did they increase the cooldowns, are tiger quests just on longer cooldowns than most, or am I just remembering things incorrectly? I might just have become a grumpy old man muttering about the "good old days when we did 20 faction quests every night"
    I'd rather be crushing my enemies...

the cooldown on faction's quests is 20 hours....
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

The more you progress in faction, the more quests you can do everyday too.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Originally there was some repeatable quests (or much shorter cd at least) but the rewards were also much smaller. They changed the rewards and cooldowns to these to reduce the feel of grind.
    Nifie @CROM