Thread: Getting to Level (15-21) With Barbarian...

Default Getting to Level (15-21) With Barbarian...

My male Barbarian class Cimmerian warrior named Atharr on the Fury server is currently at lvl (14), what various hostile mobs must I kill to reach levels (15-21) successfully folks???

There are quests on both White Sands, Tortage Underhalls and Acheronian Ruins. Open your map, and go to the red dots that indicate dungeons. You need to be in day time tortage to get the quests. Night time tortage is only destiny quests.

tortage underhalls is a fun little area also, if you go to the Inn you can swap to night mode ( solo questline) That is quiet enjoyable also.

safe travels

If you want level up without questing you can go to aceronian ruins and do your way from entrance through the whole instance till you end up at batdemon. there are shitloads of mobs where you learn your class and you also will learn that all successful battles base on crowd control.

what is crowd control???, my male Barbarian class Cimmerian warrior is currently at lvl (16) and I'm on the quest that Tina gave me to steal the pheonix medallion from the evil tyrant Strom, but after I climb up the ladder I always get owned by the red hand guards there, please help me conquer this annoying issue someone.
    Last edited by Corak73; 14th July 2014 at 23:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Corak73 View Post
    what is crowd control???, my male Barbarian class Cimmerian warrior is currently at lvl (16) and I'm on the quest that Tina gave me to steal the pheonix medallion from the evil tyrant Strom, but after I climb up the ladder I always get owned by the red hand guards there, please help me conquer this annoying issue someone.
    Crowd control(aka cc) are abilities with which you makes your opponent harder to reach or hit you.
    Root - immobilizes character while allowing all other actions to occur
    Slow/Snare - lowers movement rates while allowing all other actions to occur
    Knockback - forces opponents away from you
    Fear - forces opponents to run away from you
    Stun - opponent is unable to do anything
    Silence - opponent can move but not cast any spell

You can stun one opponent while you fight the other. In your case you have to observe the area for mobs and try to lure and kill them one by one.