Thread: question's about crafting revamp

Default question's about crafting revamp

Will you be able to save graphics of obtained equipment to use later on transmuted resources to get new crafted items. Or will it be all items can be made into the new system to produce new items out of a small pool of pre-set graphics. Like if i choose to transmute my pvp armour to make a different looking piece/stats, do i only have a certain number of choices or can i pick from all. Im wondering if the truely good pieces of armour from the new crafting system will be prechosen graphic like in a set or can the best weapons and armour be any graphic we choose. How much choice will crafters have in the new system on what items and armour look like

furthermore will the item type be limited? Can i master craft a ragged robe to look like imperial ebonheart chestplate?

personally i would not care if lvl 20's are running around with T4 crafted weapons.

will you only be able to use crafted pvp items in games and vice versa

I'm guessing the weapon graphics will slowely get unlocked until lvl 80 where all the weapon graphics are unlocked besides the uber rare ones which require a certain item say item graphics are determined on resources used the BEST graphic'd weapons and armour will still be set aside for the most elite player whom wish to still stand out
    Last edited by RabbitHole; 12th July 2014 at 20:42.