Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age of Conan Player Population Issue...

Default Age of Conan Player Population Issue...

New massive amounts of AWESOME blockbuster game content and various amazing new game features would highly "raise" and greatly "improve" the current player population of Age of Conan: Unchained folks!

Funcom "MUST" make Age of Conan: Unchained one of the "MOST" played current MMORPGs on the planet earth folks, Crom strongly demands this!

This would require time, money and manpower and Funcom has none of those.

That is like asking dead people to revive themselves.
    So is pointless and better move one...cause is what funcom are waiting for...that people move on...

Quote Originally Posted by Stalagna View Post
    This would require time, money and manpower and Funcom has none of those.
    yeah, because they spend money only for TSW and silly Lego...wtf?

Not many people want to spend 2 years to get a pvp 10 character. The grind is crazy. Forcing people to play SaG is punishing to players.

implying this game is all about reaching pvp 10
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Not many people want to spend 2 years to get a pvp 10 character. The grind is crazy. Forcing people to play SaG is punishing to players.
    It dosnt take that long, especially now with pvp events which gives crazy xp.

My necro is pvp9 + 40% after 6-7 months, and Iam casual.
    Iam not doing pve though.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    That is like asking dead people to revive themselves.
    So is pointless and better move one...cause is what funcom are waiting for...that people move on...
    Following your "inside information" Funcom should of all companies know that waiting for people to move on is an exercise in futility.

You do know they have another mmo that is twice the age of AoC and players are still playing it?
    I am Stian ingame...

I always raved about AoC to mates.

After server relocation closer to the minority and punishing the majority (at that time) player base... Add to that wooden server/infrastructure.

I will never suggest AoC while we play with hidious latency.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast