Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread V.2

[PvE] Add weapons and accessories vendor for T3.5.

Exclamation Make cheat busting system!

General:
    Make cheat buster!
    Cheating players are ruining AOC experience!
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

[General]

Allow free server transfers with a 14 day cooldown. Help out with balancing the load between Fury and Crom.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

[General] Add a check box in Options section: 'Show All Quests'. That when activated will show all quests (NPC's with ! over head) you haven't done including those of a lower level.

[PvE] Make Lurker full T6 raid with quality T6 loot.

Quote Originally Posted by elsunga View Post
    [PvE] Make Lurker full T6 raid with quality T6 loot.
    [PvE]
    a fully HoC/Vile unchained/HC mode would be awesome...but make it a closed instance, an alternative to t5 and t4 as khitai gear was for t3-t2 gear.
    why? not everyone has a competent guild to raid.
    you can sell this content apart, not HoC, but the unchained version.

I know, its another recicled content, but is good content, tactics in HoC are already somewhat difficult, and most people, me included, haven't even killed half the bosses in there.
    meh...

I think the following is important for minigame balancing:

1. Randomize when game starts
    2. Take into account the classes (as is already done)
    3. Take into account pvp level
    4. Take into account win-loss ratio for players that played more then 100 minigames.

1-3 are obvious i think.
    4. This would result in each team having same amount of crippled players and good players which would theoretically give a match that is more likely to be even. I believe this is more important then gear balancing as there are too many people with pvp 10 gear who do not know how to play the mini game or are only interested in making a non-important kill. I rather have all pvp t1 players that know how to play then a bunch of bori farming pvp 10s.
    At the momebt this is not taken into account, therefore matches are totally unbalanced, even though the gear level and class balance seems to be fine most of the time.
    Last edited by Anzu; 1st November 2016 at 12:16.

[GENERAL]
    Reduce or remove race restrictions. Some things don't make much sense such as :

No dark templar/conqueror stygians. Meanwhile you see tons of stygians warriors. This wouldn't be hard to implement since races are just different in textures and head meshes, but the player model itself is the same and use the same animations.

Would love to play a stygian barbarian, reading the information on Conan Exiles, they don't make race restrictions. Why not here ? Even WoW opened more classes to more races. I think it would be a good idea to implement it here and allow us to play with the type of character we want.