1. When you morph with the pictish unlimited morph and zone or teleport in you will be invisible when you arrive
2. When you port in lich form (necromancer) you arrive invisible
3. If you are in a group doing Tortage quests, items required to progress while in night mode often will not drop as needed (i.e. keys for some quests from npcs)
4. Female animations are slower than male combos. This affects melee characters. The unlimited pictish morph is a male avatar and the combos while in that form are faster than the base female avatar
5. We are still using lvl 60 potions (aka bloodpurple, kingsmight) as the 'best crafted' potions: where is lvl 80?
6. Ress issues! When you get repeated ressurections, it cycles down to the first one which is the default ress out of zone back to the ress pad and is VERY annoying during raids. Please fix this so that the next given ress is at the end of the line and does not make your list of offered resses return to the first one
7. Why do bear shamans have the slowest resurrection animation?
1. Add in a 'world token' to the world boss purple box drops that can be used to buy the social world boss pet (six per pet? 10?) so people don't have to wait a full 12 months to get a chance at it again. I would not put in a token though to get 3.5 gear, that should continue as a possible rare drop and not a bought thing
2. Make a Quillin mount as a rare drop from a t4 boss since Jade Citadel is in Paikang.
1. Put in a sub offer or repeat the march one for those of us who thought there would be a special anniversary subscription offer and who got blindsided when it was put in two months early
2. You made the Coffer of Nullity the 'ultimate bag' then put in a new one with 151 slots with the same description. I would like to see the option for you to upgrade your account wide bag option from a 90/120 bag to the new 151 bag and just pay the difference, since the new one was put in as another 'ultimate bag' (misleading)
3. Give us more character slot options than 18 so we can buy more slots if we want to
4. Fix Rage so people can transfer off of it if they want to
5. Right now if you don't have sufficient points to buy the offer, then the item shop will not tell you that there is an account wide option to buy something (i.e. single account item bag vs a full account item bag) and you can miss the option. I would like to be able to see how much an account wide purchase would be without having to buy 3000 plus points
1. Let groups sign up for minis if they want to. Could make a maximum of 2 to 3 if needed
2. Make a pvp chat channel for global so that the pvpers can go whole hog there
3. For the pvp quests, considering putting in a pvp zone for the same zones the pvp players have for their pvp quests areas. That way people can go into the zone for questing or the pvp quest
[PvE] Disable the cutscene in amphitheatre of karutonia when you kill the last boss.
[PvE] Add barded horse into veteran merchant.
[PVE] Improve npc AI by allowing them to circle strafe on players for harder playlevel/encounters.
[PvP] Add a new score number in minigames "asist kill" for the second high damage dealer on kills.
[PvP] Allow to convert mini tokens into victory tokens.
[PvP] Make another ways to obatain victory token instead of top kills, it discouages teamplay.
[Crafting] Add different kind of vision effects like the legendary capes into crafting system, it will make aoc crafting unique.
It should be some low fantasy effects like blood splash on cloth when doing a kill, broken steel when getting killed etc.
[Interface] Add legendary level in the trader search option.
[Interface] Divides the companions tab into different categories, such as mount, combat pet, non combat pet, path, special abilities. I have like 170 items in companions tab.
[Interface] Make third weapon switch slots, so melee classes that use two kind of weapons can switch to a third bow weapon quickly too.
[Interface] Add two new options in nametags to enable or disable all nametags.
[Interface] Make the player score window pop when a siege end. You cant see the score anymore if you didnt pop it before.
[Interface] Add a new roll option to let party to roll on one item at a time but not all.
[Interface] Make archtype specific receptacle can be rolled by specific archtype only.
[Misc] Release the CD for turan/dragonspine soundtracks like rotgs.
Last edited by henryabccba; 9th July 2014 at 20:28.
[PvE][PvP]Finally merge servers (one server tech) after one year of promises - http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...ter_april_2013
"All of the phases will require downtimes and we would like to begin the process as soon as we can. So expect to see those changes coming about during May (2013)."
I would say good job.
[Interface] Please make default UI have the option of two bars instead of one (like LiteUI)
[Interface] Allow for bigger buff/debuff icons (especially above character name).
[Items] Jiang Shi ring rare trophy cost is too high, bring it in line with other faction purple rings.
[Misc] When wearing Ceremonial Boots of the Black Dragon as vanity, the character appears barefoot when pathing to Turan.
10th July 2014, 05:13
[Guild] Limit the number of guild-members to avoid Superguilds.
[PvP] Pvp-Festivalweek: Let it happen on 5 days a week (Wednesday - Sunday).
[PvP] Remove 15-seconds-counter when dead in minigames.
[PvP] Implement autokick in minigames (15-seconds-counter for kick starts after 30 seconds of inactivity)
[PvP] Revamp Balancing in minigames.
10th July 2014, 07:29
[PVP] Polymorphs should not have the sprinting speed as default.
- Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
- remove membership bonuses;
- disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
- remove WBs forever on Crom;
- slow down the AA gain;
- lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
- remove AoE looting;
- add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
- fix the 250+ms ping;
- take the key away from Saddur;
- revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
- remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.
10th July 2014, 07:29
[UI] Please fix the rez bug. I thing it is 3/4 year in game.
Last edited by Tomium; 10th July 2014 at 13:07.
Reason: Didn't conform to thread rules
10th July 2014, 07:33
[Guild] Please fix the reknown bug! That is my only suggestion and wish.