Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread V.2

[PvP] I suggest removing the map indicator showing where the flag is at any given time in minigames. Most fps games practice this. AOC should too.

[PvP] Change pvp zone change time to a later time!!
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

[PVE] Lock all normal instances till lvl 60(yamir`s pass) for any lvl 80. Open them only for WB.

this becouse of they farming for achievements make impossible do quests at low lvl alts

[Interface] Please add different map markers or map marker colors so that as we add marks to our maps, we can quickly find locations by type of object or use. For example, give us options of squares, circles, stars and colors, red, white, green, yellow so that we can create our own system for marking things (i.e., Rare bosses, hard to find quest objects, tricky routes, etc.).

Thank you for the consideration.

K

Default Crafting Revamp Class Specific Armor Set

With the crafting revamp supposedly coming soon , how about a class specific armor set? Maybe 50-100 Shards and other rare items to craft at about tier 3 strength? Just a thought ...

Default Dreams

[Interface] at least for vanity, a given set should occupy only 1 slot in my inventory. I'd like to equip and unequip this set in a 1-clik. You could even propose a kind of "box of set" in the shop. I buy the 'box of set', then I can drop the elements of the set in it.
    [Interface] we have multi-spec for a while now. It will be great to have equivalent system for equiped gear. I'm dreaming to have different tabs in the toon window, the usual ones, vanity, power, and others I could either specified as vanity or power, and ofc give a specific name. Switching tab will ofc unequip previous tab and re-equip new tab. A given item in the inventory can be used in different tab. Make those extra tabs available in the shop at a reasonable price
    [PvE] 7 years I'm travelling in Cimmeria, Stygia and Aquilonia. Time is frozen, Black Dragons guards are guarding bridge towards King Castle since 7 years. It is time to get a new storyline in there. the '7years after' instance. Each month release a new '7years after' area, benefit from the real open world zones already developped(not like Dragon spine or Turan) and give us a new storyline- lvl 85 quests. Those zones could be bought in shop. The storyline could be limited to the zone (eg field of the death, wild lands...), no need for a global storyline. For the loot, maybe only social set, pets, mounts... then I need to buy more of 'set box' in shop to store those zillion social sets...
    [Interface] release a HQ texture set for 2007 zones, and sell them in shop.
    [Interface] time to improve character modelization, focus on the boobs first ofc
    [Interface] chat - I'd like to be able to create "friends chat", and invite people to that chat on a permanent basis. a kind of guild chat to some extent. (for example, create a chat for ex-members of a collapsed guild, spread in different guilds but who'd like to stay in touch, or members of communities as CromPugs)

[PVE] Make Paymaster an Elite mob and remove the cooldown.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

[PVP] Nerf Conquerors pls – remove bubble and heals from incoming hits.
    [PVP] Remove bubble ability from Tanks (guards and conqs) and BS and make this ability only for pve in dungeons such as Vistrix Bane for casters

PVE: Please reduce the cost of Faction Pets. With the achievement system requiring 10 faction pets for a 25 point achievement , this adds up to quite a bit of Marks of Acclaim and gold for pets that do very little. Reduce to 25% cost.

[PVE] Make all of T1 and T2 F2P
    [PVE] Weapon Vanity (no, the crafting revamp is not an answer to this)
    [PvE] Decrease gold cost on "Art of Eastern Riding" book
    [PvE] Add more solo dungeons, make them long and difficult but with worthy rewards
    [PvE] Allow us to convert T3 relics to T4 relics
    [PvE] Add rez pad closer to Zodiac room
    [PvE] Allow us to skip annoying cutscenes (like the one you get after you kill the Devourer in AoK
    [PvE] Slightly reduce gold cost on epic Khitai gear
    [PvE] Change the raid vendor for weapon and accessories into one vendor that offers all the weapon and accessories regardless of class
    [PvE and PvP] Allow non-attacking pets to stay in combat
    [PvE] Give us T2 and T3 for vanity now.. we got T1 sets for vanity. I await the last 2 tiers! ^^ (I doubt you'll give T3.5, T4 or T5 sets for vanity)

[PvE] let have F2P players access all zones, dungeons, raids, but don't let them loot purples and money, and don't let them use anything above T3(?)
    [PvE] let us buy WB accessories and weapons with raids tokens and rare, shard -- whatever relevant according to budget