Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread V.2

[Items/Pets] Make it possible to buy gilding tokens with vet tokens.

[PVE] Option to disregard/hide debuffs of the same class ie in raids. It would be staggeringly straightforward if I only saw my DOT's and debuffs and not the other 5 necro's the raid leader invited as well.

[pets/mounts] Make siege mounts useable only in siege areas

[Misc] Put an option in the in-game store to allow you to recustomize your character, allowing you to change your characters body, face and even gender. Race change would still be unavailable.

[Vanity] Allow the use of Vanity in minigames and Border regions.

[Misc] Put an option in the in-game shop to be able to buy a level 20 character, one which has finished Tortage (basically pay money to skip Tortage).
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Default Herald of Xolti improvements

[Gameplay]: Reduce the duration of the negative weapon damage debuff of Exultation of Xolti to 5 seconds, down from 10.

[Gameplay]: Add a green heal (either to the party or to the HOX himself) to the Demon Maw spell for the duration. Herald of Xolti's have very high downtime when solo questing, and their survivability in PvP is less than to be desired.

[Gameplay]: Make Inferno Curse instant by baseline, and revamp Damning Eloquence to add a 35% snare that lasts for 2/4/6 seconds instead.

[Gameplay]: Add an effect to Horrible Visage of Xolti that increase the range of Desecrating Essence's stun effect to be the same range as a feated Bear Shamans Ursine Crush. It is too easy to avoid the stun by simply sprinting out of range.

[Gameplay]: Reduce the cooldown of Tongue of Xolti to 30 seconds - 1 minute. A 2 minute cooldown on a single shot spell is too high.

[Gameplay]: Decrease the cooldown of Demonic Supplication to 5 minutes (15 minutes is waaaay too long)

[Interface]: When switching Specializations, have it so your AA perks will also switch.

These are the changes I would like to see most for HOX, they are in rough shape but can be improved greatly! Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Kogoro; 20th October 2014 at 16:08.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Some Khitai items are currently so bad that nearly none gets them, particularly now that world bosses give T2 gear with little effort necessary. It is far too late to go over all the Khitai armor sets for balancing, but buffing some of the weapons would be a very positive change requiring next to no effort. Khitai weapons that require weeks or months of grinding should be noticeably superior to tier 2 weapons from the world bosses, even if they are surpassed by tier 3 weapons - currently, for many classes, they are inferior to tier 2. Therefore:

[Items/Pets] Honor's Focus - http://static.is-better-than.tv/armory/honors_focus.jpg - This weapon is barely ever picked up. It seems to be intended for berserker barbarians using two-handed weapons, but very few barbarians use two-handed weapons in PvE. In addition, they very rarely have issues with aggro. Because of that, the hate decrease is all but wasted. I suggest making the 62 hate decrease into 62 critical rating, or else removing the hate decrease entirely and giving the weapon damage a solid boost. This will make the sword more desirable for barbarians (largely for PvP), and also make it a viable option for conquerors, who currently have no Khitai two-handed weapon to pursue.

[Items/Pets] Edge of Shaulun - http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...of_shaulun.jpg -This weapon is also barely ever picked up. It seems supposed to be the Khitai conqueror tanking weapon, but its' low weapon damage, lack of critical rating and underwhelming stats makes it completely ignored. Since conquerors have trouble getting a protection two-hander, I suggest removing the hate increase rating and replacing it with between 140 and 180 protection. Note that this will still be less than the 200 protection the Vile Nativity blue Vanir Stonecrusher (http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...onecrusher.jpg) or the 252 protection the ever elusive Tarim's Twin-Axe of Sanctity (http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...f_sanctity.jpg) provides. It is more than the 134 protection the also very rare Claymore of the Archaeologian (http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...haeologian.jpg) provides, but that sword has a lot better stats and weapon damage.

[Items/Pets] Brand of Shaulu - http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...of_shaulun.jpg - This weapon is ignored just like the others. The health tap rating seems to suggest it is intended towards dark templars, but they tend to prefer getting either an Ibis they can gem with magic damage, or even a Blossoming Death (http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...ming_death.jpg), which is a far more popular Khitai weapon. I suggest replacing the 41 health tap rating with 61 magic damage rating (this is still far below the magic damage provided by the T4 dark templar weapon, and the Ibis provides more critical rating and more weapon damage). Another solution might be higher weapon damage and leaving the health tap rating alone.

[Items/Pets] Scepter of Return - http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo..._of_return.jpg - This weapon has been moderately popular, however recently it has fallen into disfavor after the world boss system arrived. The problem is that, as an offhand weapon, it barely gives more stats than blue weapons like Tigerswipe (http://static.is-better-than.tv/armory/tigerswipe.jpg), and the combat rating it has only affects blunt weapons, which are not particularly common (consider barbarian and/or conqueror tier weapons). Firstly, the combat rating should be normal instead of blunt-only, making it a viable offhand weapon once you replace it as a main-hand weapon. It should also have a slight weapon damage increase, as the barbarian tier 2 weapon (http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...f_red_ruin.jpg) from the world bosses currently provides so much more weapon damage that it vastly outperforms the much harder to get Scepter of Return.

Making tier weapons and accessories purchasable was a fantastic change, but the price for T4 two-handed weapons is far, far too high. Considering that dual-weilding classes get (by a very big margin) most damage/value out of their main-hand weapon and casters don't benefit from weapons as much as melee classes anyways, two-handed weapons should not cost twice as much as one-handed weapons. I'd be surprised if more than a dozen or so players in all of Age of Conan has spent 240 simples on a tier 4 two-hander.

[Items/Pets] Make tier 4 two-handed weapons cost between 160 and 180 simple relics 4, instead of 240 relics.

[Interface] It has been bugging me for a very long time that some classes have the same icons in their raid/party unit frames. This is extremely silly - asssassins and barbarians, and guardians and dark templars should not have the same icon. Simply making the barbarian icon two-axes and the the dark templar icon a shield with a skull or a pentagram on it or something similar would suffice. I realize interface changes are harder than they seem, but such a small change as this would do a lot towards making the game seem more polished.
    Last edited by Greyloins; 27th October 2014 at 22:49.

[misc] Anything found in the AOC store should be made available in game via quests/tasks with appropriate tokens needed to acquire these items.

[Items/Pets] Jiang Shi ring costs twice as many rares as other faction rings. Please reduce the rares cost.

[Items/Pets] On Milestones quest, one gets the reward option of purple ring or 25 rares. A faction ring that's same as quest ring costs 98 rares and 14 gold to buy. Please increase rares reward option from a mere 25 to 98.

[Items/Pets] Yellow Priest of Yun Lotus pets all have the same icons. Please make different colored icons to reflect the color of the pet (Grey Lotus, Yellow Lotus etc)

[PvE] fix the droprate of Onyx so that each boss drop a chest.

[PvE F2P] Open the raid Vistrix and T2 (at your discretion T3) also to f2p. The f2p are geared full T1, T2 and many have at least some T3 items, no sense to leave these raids closed (and their openness could bring new people).

[Items/Pets] The vendors of weapons and accessories T4 are open to all classes, fix the vendor weapons/accessories raid T1-2-3 putting a generic vendor weapons and accessories exactly as a generic vendor armory PvP so each person can choose the weapons that he likes most.

[Items/Pets] classified weapons and accessories WB (T2, T3, as you prefer) and add them to the relative raid vendor!

[Misc] fix barbarian's frenzy strike so that it gives combat rating when the barbarian is in berserk just like the conqueror it give combat rating if Brute and offhand whether in Carnage!

[PvE] unchained are something great, there are beautiful dungeons that have not been still taken into consideration. Sanctum, Black Castle, Pyramid, and the Treasury of the Ancients (OMG Treasury I still remember when I was little level, a horror movie full of atmosphere I loved that place)

[Interface] separate category PET from the Path class and Teleport. Now to find a specific teleport people have to scroll through 3 or 4 pages :-P
    Last edited by zujilin; 29th October 2014 at 13:29.

Need more bag space. But I already bought an unlocked 90 slot bag and now you brought out a new 151 slot bag that has the same description as the 121 slot bag that I had passed up.

So...since we don't know if you are going to come out with a bigger bag in the future, can you please let people who bought the unlocked smaller bags an option to pay for the difference between a 90/121/151/? bag and not get stuck paying for a new 151 slot bag and then find out within a month that a 181 or whatever bag is put out?

Coffer of Nullity has same description as the Coffer of Infinity. Bad marketing imo. Both are called 'ultimate bags' and that doesn't make sense.

I'd happily pay the difference in unlocked 90 vs 151 slot bags. But I do not want to buy another set of unlocked bags (151 infinity) and then see that you bring out another 'ultimate bag' in the future.

Bet a nickel you'd make a lot more money selling upgrades than hoping people will keep buying unlocked new bag sets.