Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread V.2

[PVE]
    Add solo mode for most group/raid dangeons on Fury. Atleast 1 day per a week or whatever.

Or Fury will share the fate of Rage.

[PvE] put atlantean shards in regolar raids. T1: 1 shard for every boss killed, T2: 2 shards 1 shard for every boss killed etc.
    [PvE] remove relic 3-4 and relative rares from blu chest RF, let them just in epic chest if you want
    [PvE] fix vendor T1-2-3 for sell all weapons so everyone can choise what he want like PvP vendor
    [PvE] add WB weapons&accessories for WB Tokens+relic3+rare3 and put them pet too or make them tradable for collection, they are too randoms!
    [PvE] add vendor for Ardashir weapons
    [PvE] add vendor for T6 weapons
    [PvE] unlock the social funny quest like Bloody and Winter Solstices like you done for Silver Atrium, was fun have back the Silver Atrium quest!
    [PvE] T5, imho, need some little balance. I find it very nice mechanics of the fights but I think the bosses are all a little too resistant (armor, HP, protection) and this makes the fight too long and the long repetitive (and increases the chances that the long someone mistakes causing wipe), for this most of guild are still stucked on Vissy or Honorguard and there are pratically no pugs, i think, now everyone have the T4 (raid+RF) it's time to make it more accessible!
    Last edited by zujilin; 22nd February 2017 at 17:55.
    Victory or Death

Was doing Wyrm tonight when some potions dropped. Rolled need and got downgraded to greed because I already had these potions running.

[21:41] Montypython cannot use item [Refined Elixir of Mystical Excellence], so they must roll greed.
    [21:41] Montypython rolled greed(7) for item [Refined Elixir of Mystical Excellence].

That's surely an unintended bug from the 'fix' to classes rolling on gear?

So, suggestion, fix pls.

Default Atlantean Shards

[PVE] Make hardmode dungeons drop Atlantean Shards (5-10 maybe)

Default Solo local client play, just like in Conan Exiles

I have been playing solo client play in Conan Exiles, I would pay to upgrade and open any content I don't already own, if there was a computer based client that I could play solo on at home. Just like tortuga, but for the whole game.....

[Interface] Please give the player a prompt to play the cutscene at Amphitheatre of Karutonia after killing the Devourer. Other cutscenes prompt me to play but not this one. It crashes very often.

[PVE] Increase rare trophy reward for Milestones quest.

[Items] Remove class restrictions from Clan Vigdis rings.

[Items] Make Sacrificial Blade purchasable by Gilding Tokens or gold.

[PVE/PVP] Add meaningful rewards for Achievements. At present rewards are meaningless reaching 2,500 points;

[PVE/PVP] Add some new AA for all classes;

[PvP] Add meaningful rewards for PvP Festival. Pets, AA and exp are possible to get in many other and simpler ways. Or add something useful you can obtain for Festival's epic tockens;

[Items] Increase stats of crafted items. In particular this applies to higth level rare quality items, requiring multi-stage mintage. The above power could to increased up to 3-3.5 Tier level. At present epic quality items is possible to obtain many times easier way than multi-stage recipes and resources for rare quality crafted items. It's easest way to revive crafting system.
    Last edited by Ernests; 21st March 2017 at 11:10.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

[PVE/PVP]: Roll back the servers to a version from 2012.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

[PVE/PVP] Nerf the Rune of Exile down from +30% Crit Dmg to +15% Crit Dmg with a procs chance of 2procs per minute and the effect only improves the first crit within the 8sec. if it triggers.
    Last edited by beacor11; 22nd March 2017 at 13:33.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Default more life more content more fun

1st have a look at numbers online some time zone's are quite and low numbers online turn players off and make it hard to do some of the content

2nd look at raid finder sure it can be fun and sure it can be a pain I noticed it burning out a few that's not a good thing all the stress it brings when in a bad group
    add a kick option pls we need it any of the group leaders can start a vote raid leaders go afk and are troll's some times to let any group leader start it pls
    less stress = more fun and = more players online instead of rage quitting

Edit by Anzu: No.

4th with norm / epic mode zone in add a pvp pve options and get some players back numbers are to low even for raid finder some times we need the pop or people leave
    because of low numbers and nothing to do

Edit by Anzu: Those are not suggestions.
    Last edited by Anzu; 29th March 2017 at 12:02.