Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: World Boss Fury vs Crom

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    World bosses on Crom should just disappear completely or just appear in the PVP enabled areas. That would be a bit less wrong on many levels.
    That thing bit you in the ass or something? Jesus man, every post about this worldboss you put some qq-post, at least be constructive...
    Last edited by Blackfir; 9th July 2014 at 11:09.

I remember we need 2.5 hours to take down first Frost King WB on Fury on winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Not that i don't enjoy russian hackers, but well, they just look like a shiat on my floor.
    May be you clear your guild from hackers first? Not only russian hackers exist in AoC.

That's just what crom players do not understand. When you ran to crom, you restricted your game play more. Scav has it right when he said it is up to the players to govern themselves. On Crom guilds are almost meaningless other than to raid.

On Fury, your guild can mean everything and it adds amazing dynamic to the game. If it were more populated like it was in the past this is especially true.

Yes, you can farm the world boss on crom and get your "cool runnings" and t1 gear for alts that are lvl 23. But on Crom you open the door to much more exciting game play...well the potential for that game play.

For example: http://vimeo.com/72181117

When I 'ran' to Crom, I opened up my game play. Now I can solo quest in Khitai and not get ambushed while fighting mobs or minibosses in the game. That opened up an entire expansion for me.

IF Funcom ever merges it would have to be pvp zones, and hopefully some sort of pvp channel for chat so I don't have to listen/read the Jerry Springer global trash talk. And still...I don't know if Rage would ever be merged into anything.

Oh, and guilds aren't just for raiding. I like having a separate chat channel to talk to guildies, make fun of people in global, do sixmans, help with quest info, just socialize...you don't have to do pvp to use guild chat.
    Last edited by Anubium; 9th July 2014 at 17:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    The PVP servers need to govern themselves.

That can mean reaching a temporary agreement that epic instances are for PVE world boss farming while leaving normal instances for PVP - and enforcing it. This can make PVP servers awesome and hell at the same time.
    Yeah that would never work. Not even for 1 minute.

oh noes someone is fighting scripted mobs on pvp server, and whine it take long cause of pvp ... call a "Nobody Cares" Squad

Please be civil to each other. This will be the only warning.
    Short cuts make long delays.

It was fun on fury but takes a long time for sure. I like the social gear i got as a reward. Gankers trying to kill the raid added fun to it. Of course my own guild came out to gank the raid and give me crap about it.. :/
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

you wanted to pvp don't you, fury?
    thats the price.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    That's just what crom players do not understand. When you ran to crom, you restricted your game play more. Scav has it right when he said it is up to the players to govern themselves. On Crom guilds are almost meaningless other than to raid.

On Fury, your guild can mean everything and it adds amazing dynamic to the game. If it were more populated like it was in the past this is especially true.

Yes, you can farm the world boss on crom and get your "cool runnings" and t1 gear for alts that are lvl 23. But on Crom you open the door to much more exciting game play...well the potential for that game play.

For example: http://vimeo.com/72181117
    If you right, why Fury guilds sucks so much? No sieges. No T4 raids. No events. No tournaments (pvp tournament on Crom).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast