Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jumping!!!!

Default Jumping!!!!

Before all tweaks, before all class nerf, before all dev MUST FIX BUNNY JUMPING, or ill will abuse like a made lol!!!

Joking, need more bandwith on the game server, expecially from EU pls
    Last edited by Tony82; 7th July 2014 at 12:14.

Hehe just joking, btw im make referece about the lag-teleporting who Europeans player are suffering in these WB's day.

Funcom, can improve connectivity to server pls?
    Having ping around 120 on other games with server in NA, and around 330 to Conan...

Ping has doubled since server goes in NA

And when there is WB all become badder... i porting jumping around like a mad for the lagspike lol

Edit: Funcom remember that europeans pay your's holyday and bills too :P
    Last edited by Tony82; 7th July 2014 at 12:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony82 View Post
    Hehe just joking, btw im make referece about the lag-teleporting who Europeans player are suffering in these WB's day.

Funcom, can improve connectivity to server pls?
    Having ping around 120 on other games with server in NA, and around 330 to Conan...

Ping has doubled since server goes in NA

And when there is WB all become badder... i porting jumping around like a mad for the lagspike lol

Edit: Funcom remember that europeans pay your's holyday and bills too :P
    Don't worry,funcom went like "Oh muricans are moving to ESO,so lets move servers to US" <3 ->best decision ever (not) LOL

also you should not be allowed to move while in combat its stupid.

some classes can move faster and can get behind you and move around so its impossible to hit them.

when someone hits someone else both players should be rooted to the ground until one dies.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post

some classes can move faster and can get behind you and move around so its impossible to hit them.

when someone hits someone else both players should be rooted to the ground until one dies.
    ROFL....i can imagine how rangers/mages would jump of happiness....hit from far both get rooted...but yet these would kill melee ones...(even more),then if in combat no one should allowed to move as u suggest...then again...these classes i mentioned...would hit from far...and melee would get in combat....boom ^^

they should move the aoc servers to australia so that you guys can put up with the 400 ping and i can have a nice ping for a change

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post

You jest, BUT this is how most tanks THINK their enemy should play... full/heavy plate wearing nubs cry that ppl ran away if their class can do 2 k white hits (like my conq jajaja) and own in 52% armour...
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

In all seriousness jumping should cost as much of the sprint bar as double tapping... thus reducing the insane amount of sprint jump combo exploiting xD

stepping left/right/fore/aft cost energy but do a long jump takes nothing
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Dude you might as well suggest that it should cost energy while walking ? Am sorry this is very not smart idea. Why do you want limit how much you jump. Please dont make this suggestions I dont see how is that an issue why dont you jump yourself too. . Why make it dull and stationary combat. This game is not about face to face who ever burns other target faster. Its about movement and jumping involves movement.
    Last edited by armatur; 7th July 2014 at 18:28.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast