Thread: The Leviathus in Dragon Spine?

Default The Leviathus in Dragon Spine?

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/the_leviathus_strikes
    Band together with your fellow adventurers to take on the massive monster, and earn great loot and rewards. Anyone who is brave enough to travel to Khopsheff or Dragon's Spine can take part in the battle.
    Anyone know where in Dragon Spine it spawns? On Fury we have been fighting it in Khopsheff, and it takes over an hour. It would be much faster to kill it in Dragon Spine.

It spawns in oasis near the lake. Although on Crom it usually takes too long - people prefer Khopshef cause you can switch instances and go to next boss quickly, while in DS there is always only 1 instance. Yesterday I had to main tank boss on my carny conq (and I died few times even when I put all protection gear I had, luckily we've been fighting near rezpad) because there were no any good tanks around.
    Last edited by ZackApior; 4th July 2014 at 19:02.

hehe well this afternoon on fury my ranger was main tanking quite a bit - kiting around the tent at the respad while a tank eventually gets hold of it after 5 minutes of kiting
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    hehe well this afternoon on fury my ranger was main tanking quite a bit - kiting around the tent at the respad while a tank eventually gets hold of it after 5 minutes of kiting

well done!,
    but i wouldnt say that kiting is equal to main tanking sorta

Quote Originally Posted by bprcisco View Post
    well done!,
    but i wouldnt say that kiting is equal to main tanking sorta
    When 1 hit is 3/4 hp it's sure is

Saying that though I remember logic (old crom player from Tainted souls for those who don't know the name) on his sin tanking vistrix for a few minutes before a tank could get the ago off him was funny as hell. He just kept going and with op avatar and some great healing he survived it.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might