Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: attacking toon at NPC

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    And the anti-social behavior of the pvp crowd, such as being discussed in this thread, have driven tons away as well. What is your point?
    I guess my point is its way to late to save this game from itself as far as PVP goes..TONS have quit because of the PVP, BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUES, and its way to late now, so deal with what we have and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    I guess my point is its way to late to save this game from itself as far as PVP goes..TONS have quit because of the PVP, BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUES, and its way to late now, so deal with what we have and move on.
    Can't argue that. There have been issues on both sides of the coins that have damaged pvp far to much.

Quote Originally Posted by sir-Crunch View Post
    why don't you go play with yourself.
    and other misc QQ.
    Play on a pve server
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    I am sure thousands of folks quit this game over stuff like this, so if in fact its easy to fix then why have they not done so over the last six years?
    Because Funcom as a company seem to be legally [Edited by Drest: Not that word!]. They simply do not care about any 'quality of life' fixes for AoC:

- zoning in mount invisible bug ... still not fixed
    - resurrection window order issue ... still not fixed

This is just another one in a long, long line of issues they just cannot be bothered fixing.
    Last edited by Drest; 7th July 2014 at 06:32.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Because Funcom as a company seem to be legally [Edited by Drest: Not that word!]. They simply do not care about any 'quality of life' fixes for AoC:

- zoning in mount invisible bug ... still not fixed
    - resurrection window order issue ... still not fixed

This is just another one in a long, long line of issues they just cannot be bothered fixing.
    Fatality skin not going away after your rez. Still not fixed form day 1. Do you expect these other newer issues to be fixed?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123