Thread: Game Director Letter ??!!!!

Default Game Director Letter ??!!!!

hello

is there a Game Director Letter for this month ?

Default GD letter

I just want to ask the GD if he is working on the June GD letter?

Just a friendly reminder!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

And we need two threads on this why?

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    And we need two threads on this why?
    Because it makes us all feel as if we are doing something.

When the reality is something like, it's still not July 1 in Europe yet (or it might be by now I spose ) and they'll wait a day because the universe doesn't revolve around 'MERICA. Oh, and translation into german, french, etc - that sort of thing too.

This happens every month - WITHOUT FAIL.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by mgnnhm2008 View Post
    hello

is there a Game Director Letter for this month ?
    I should imagine so. But it's still yesterday in some places (i.e. 30 June) - according to a quick Google anyway - and the letter usually drops a few days into the new month. So, not quite yet I guess.

Also, yeah, don't imagine their is much new news, although Cirith mentioned in his going on honeymoon post the upcoming new unchained raid 'might' be on TL in a few weeks / months, so maybe their will be some new news.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Merged two threads
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

So here we go.

Thread closed

closed
    Melcom ~ Head Moderator
    Deutsche Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Forenregeln ~ Funcom Kunden Service
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Anmerkung: Die in diesem Beitrag ausgedrückten Meinungen sind ausschließlich die des Autors und spiegeln nicht unbedingt die Ansichten von Funcom oder dessen Management wieder.