Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Edited by Drest: No Names]still around

Default [Edited by Drest: No Names]still around

So I just logged on crom for like first time.

Saw [Edited by Drest: No Names] in a mini game. LOL

Funcom let me ask you, WHAT [Edit by Drest: Language] are you doing?! This guy is the most OBVIOUS hacker that is 100% HACKING. I haven't seen him on fury for a few month thought he got banned lol.

So what does funcom do? Just hand out bans on forums and trash talkers in game instead of actual hackers? I know hes bad and all but jesus Christ funcom... terrible priority.
    Last edited by Drest; 29th June 2014 at 10:29.

Doesn't look like he's hacking atm, though. Just teleporting around like every other char on crom. That's nothing new with 160+ping and 100 server lag

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    Doesn't look like he's hacking atm, though. Just teleporting around like every other char on crom. That's nothing new with 160+ping and 100 server lag
    Yeah right because there is only the speed hack that makes others see you teleporting around.Because doing combos twice as fast is not considered using third party program.As the majority of firewind guild,like tenekrut which on my nab dt I start dooming pressence first and after 1/3 of my cast is finished he start his and Im getting feared as soon as his dooming pressence show on castbar.SKILZ

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    I know hes bad and all but jesus Christ funcom... terrible priority.
    Yeah [Edited by Drest: No Names]is just lol. And if this guy really blocked his cheats and plays without it, I will be very surprised about it. But often people just don't want to realise this, even if it's so obvious like with [Edited by Drest: No Names]. I quoted this sentence because people tend to say "oh, with cheats he is still bad" but this doesn't make the issue better! Why should a player be more competetive with cheats without doing anything for this whereas other players try hard to improve themselve? Is [Edited by Drest: No Names] also on Crom now? Fury is really so free of hacks now, it's wonderful. There is maybe [Edited by Drest: No Names] left but that's it.
    Last edited by Drest; 30th June 2014 at 08:09.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    i dont see why everyone keeps using 160 ping as a excuse for teleporting.

I have 380-400 ping, i never get told i teleport.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    Yeah [Edited by Drest: No Names] is just lol. And if this guy really blocked his cheats and plays without it, I will be very surprised about it. But often people just don't want to realise this, even if it's so obvious like with [Edited by Drest: No Names]. I quoted this sentence because people tend to say "oh, with cheats he is still bad" but this doesn't make the issue better! Why should a player be more competetive with cheats without doing anything for this whereas other players try hard to improve themselve? Is [Edited by Drest: No Names] also on Crom now? Fury is really so free of hacks now, it's wonderful. There is maybe [Edited by Drest: No Names] left but that's it.
    ive noticed this the last few weeks too, have not had anything happen where i thought it was a cheater, its been good!
    Last edited by Drest; 30th June 2014 at 08:09.

uhm no, saw him 2 weeks ago, 1 week ago speedhacking in CE end, with a few others while they were fighting with 12 people losing vs our 6-7 players... was fun

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    i dont see why everyone keeps using 160 ping as a excuse for teleporting.

I have 380-400 ping, i never get told i teleport.
    The issue does not occur at high latency; teleporting occurs when a client with higher speed (e.g. speedhack) meets players with high latency (+50 ms). both clients synchronize their data with serverdata, but the speedhackers data packets does not reach the server in the expected time, so the server does a false interpretation of incoming data and send them to the "normal speed" clients as expected, what results in spike lags, poping around players backwards, forwards etc... you know it. and after a while, the speedhackers client crashes.

So, if (especially in minigames) you see those lags, poping around etc. you can be sure that at least 1 player is faster than the others.

Him and a ranger from his guild were petitioned recently. GM showed up and followed them around and saw them porting. They suddenly vanished. One is back I think from a little vacation, the other I haven't seen.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Fury must indeed be free of hackers, it seems most of them came to Crom, i wish Funcom had a permanent ban policy for those rats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast