Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Rangers have stealth?

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    Mrcorp, listening to you talk is just hurtful to the brain. I barely ever die to Rangers, unless obviously there is 3 or 4 of them shooting at me with their bleed outs. Go look at my flickr account and see for yourself. 90% of the minis I am in, I slice through anything and anyone. I don't want to hear it, you're not even at premade level and never will be.

Aside from all of that, the reason why I am discussing the class is because there are so many of them and because nobody should be watching a player as bad as almost all of them succeed so well on a class in getting kills without even having to move their character once and they have way too many special abilities at hand that are naturally OP for pretty much any situation. They do not BELONG in stealth like an Assassin or Barb.

enjoy https://www.flickr.com/photos/124024171@N04/
    Well it's hard to kill you when you port all over the map to get away as soon as your half health.
    I've never come across such a lame player as you on that sin.
    And as you have the radar hack and have tracked me as I've tracked you you cannot complain about us using tools that funcom gave us and you use 3rd party hacks.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Please try to keep on topic with the thread. If the thread continues to go off-topic then the thread will be closed.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    Well it's hard to kill you when you port all over the map to get away as soon as your half health.
    And as you have the radar hack and have tracked me as I've tracked you you cannot complain about us using tools that funcom gave us and you use 3rd party hacks.
    errr, lol?...
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Stealth is abused in mini with all the 3 rogues, why do fighting when you can just let the other fight and pop out from stealth with your sin and grab the kill on a clothie with 4K crit ?

I can't even take what you write seriously. Go and report my Assassin to a GM and let him watch me at any given time of day or through out the year and see if he bans me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Stealth is abused in mini with all the 3 rogues, why do fighting when you can just let the other fight and pop out from stealth with your sin and grab the kill on a clothie with 4K crit ?
    I agree, stealth attack on the Assassin needs to go, it's abused by many players who sit in stealth and won't even compete in a pug mini unless they see a clothie by himself and they stealth attack him to get a cheese death. It does way too much damage and should be removed from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    55 or 100 of how many? 2k-3k of screens? Anyone can do that. Who cares about your highlight reel.

As for premades... I have premaded against you, this week in fact. While I am not in a guild, nor played with the same team as much as you, not sure how that clarifies anything other than you have a strong supporting crew, and that is all you have.

Here is a small sampling for what I could put up... Who cares... https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrcorp BTW, each of these has a special meaning to me personally.
    The difference between your screenshots and mine are, I actually have relatively decent players in mine I am fighting against along side with premades.

No, you didn't premade me this week. You probably went against Spaartan and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by disaztrs View Post
    I can't even take what you write seriously. Go and report my Assassin to a GM and let him watch me at any given time of day or through out the year and see if he bans me.
    That's because funcom don't ban anyone regardless of how blatant their hacking is so there is no point and I have better things to do with my time then report hackers who won't get punished.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

That's because funcom don't ban anyone regardless of how blatant their hacking is so there is no point and I have better things to do with my time then report hackers who won't get punished.
    But they do, because I have reported 2 players that were beyond blantant and they were both banned within 5 minutes.

I get called a hacker in pretty much every game I play, which is fine, I only look at it as a compliment and a confidence boost.

What exactly did I do? I'd like to know the situation that makes you think that of me.

Also, me teleporting? I have 40 latency, if anything you should be checking your internet.

Hide and tracking should both be revamped. Since hide is absolute, since it's a 100% invesibility feature it's normal the tracking systeme to counter it is absolute aswell.

But in the case of mini-games. Considering the general atmosphere in them. It's not surprising people chose the most relaxing class to play in PvP. When you're a noob tired of being harassed by "pro-pvpers" so far up their arse, it must be relaxing to switch to ranger and play "dirty". Whatever it takes...
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast